Sith Lord
Capture.JPG

Updated!

:)

Jason

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
The other example I've had of the Arena Offer was a very beaten Chewbacca which i sold on.

Edit - can a mod separate these sticker matrix posts out into a dedicated thread?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
IMG_4958.JPG

Looking on the backs of these Kenner 48D, it looks like there are 2 different types with Palitoy stickers on them,

The existing entry for 48D on 12back.com shows this one:-

48Dback.jpg

Most cards with palitoy stickers are of a new type with the writing at the top split differently across the 2 lines. This new card type is KPS48E. There is also a third type 48F with the writing across 3 lines at the top of the card but none of these have palitoy stickers.

The existing 48D entry on 12back.com is from the Unitoys factory and the factory code HT is shown next to the pop. This card type can also come without the factory code. The new card type 48E which has palitoy stickers on the back is from the Smile factory and has HN next to the pop. The 48F type has HG next to the pop and is from Kader. No 48F cards have been found with a plaitoy sticker on them yet.

I will submit new entries to 12back.com for 48E and 48F when I have finished working on the Kenner Palitoy Sticker Matrix. This is what the matrix looks like now:-

Capture.JPG

:)

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_4958.JPG
    IMG_4958.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 559
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 559

spoons

Grand Master
interesting show chaps - here's my Han hoth 47 sticker. Is that the one you found Jason or is there another?

%20back%20Pal%20black%20sticker%20back_zpsx4icnlk7.jpg

20back%20Pal%20black%20sticker%20front_zpsxnhb9fw6.jpg

A not as described reseal I ended up getting for free from ebay as the seller wouldnt allow me to return it and eaby found in my favour. I had no idea how rare it was at the time

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
spoons said:
interesting show chaps - here's my Han hoth 47 sticker. Is that the one you found Jason or is there another?

%20back%20Pal%20black%20sticker%20back_zpsx4icnlk7.jpg

20back%20Pal%20black%20sticker%20front_zpsxnhb9fw6.jpg

A not as described reseal I ended up getting for free from ebay as the seller wouldnt allow me to return it and eaby found in my favour. I had no idea how rare it was at the time

Already on the matrix under KPS47A cheers.

Jason

Jez

Sith Lord
Has Jason just 'Hutchinsoned' this thread? :lol:

Great work Mr Smith, awesome to see so many stickered card backs :D

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Here's my two carded 48 backs with the black Palitoy stickers...

IMG_0989.JPG

IMG_0990.JPG

I particularly like the Zuckuss as it's one of the only ways to get this figure on a 'Palitoy' ESB cardback.

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I've also got a few bootleg ceramics. Here's the Chewie and Vader (two variants, the one in the middle is a little shorter and has a white sabre) money boxes that Grant was talking about in the interview with Amy. These are the ones that appear to be modelled on the HCF pencil tops, which themselves are modelled after the action figures, and I assume are of UK origin.

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

I also have a couple of mugs featuring R2 and 3PO, no idea what the origin of these might be. Both have the number 267 on the bottom.

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

The other thing I've got, but can't find for now, is a Vader head and shoulders, a bit smaller than the Vader carry case but similar proportions, which can have a bulb inside to use as a light shade. I'll post a pic if I can find one.

spoons

Grand Master
The bootleg ceramics are excellent and based on the pen toppers. Fantastic :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
AndyPreston said:
Here's my two carded 48 backs with the black Palitoy stickers...

IMG_0989.JPG

IMG_0990.JPG

I particularly like the Zuckuss as it's one of the only ways to get this figure on a 'Palitoy' ESB cardback.

Got these on the matrix already thanks!

Cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Got the image prep and matrix ready for this now. Will try and get it on the website today. Will put some posts out on the forums and fb groups requesting new submissions when it's all ready.

Cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Palitoy Cardback guide has been updated and request for new entries to the matrix has been made on a a new thread:-

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33131

cheers Jason

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Another great show, loved the Filmumetaries feature. You can tell a lot of love and hard work has gone into his films. Also good to hear some love for those pesky Ewoks.
Another great market watch, Pete going full throttle into that Star Wars Market Ewok Top 5. I only hope that if Top of the Pops ever comes back he's considered for the top 40 rundown.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Great listen guys and has kept me company on a 950 mile round trip to Scotland!

Filmumentaries has encouraged me to seek them out. I found the Empire one on youtube and watched it - really good.

Jamie, if you're looking at comments then very well done! My only feedback to you would be please do an update 2.0 version incorporating the material that has since been unearthed from the blu ray sets, etc. I will try and find the SW and ROTJ ones to watch too.

Amy's interview was good to listen as well, we don't get too many female collectors so really great to hear her take on the hobby and she clearly knew her stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom