Valuation request - signiture series 1of 500 signed millenium falcon

JOHNT130686

I am helping my step father liquidate some of his collection and need valuations and offers if possible on the following:

Star Wars, one of 500 Han Solo signed millenium falcon, Han Solo signed blaster, Jeremy Bullock signed blaster, storm trooper blaster, Princess Leia detonator, Frames Mark Hamilton signed light sabre and trainer ball, framed signed C3PO head and model R2D2, one of 750 ATAT and snow speeder piece, framed fully signed Star Wars poster, framed fully signed Star Wars with a section of the actual Death Star.

lejackal

Grand Master
Not that I can offer a valuation but pictures would help, also, is the Falcon number 1 or just a random number out of the 500 issued as this will probably change the value

_Lee_

Sith Lord
You have got around £5000 worth there, if not double that at a push.. If I were you I would take pictures and list them. the Falcon and ATAT are especially sought after.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I thought all these items listed were of quite a value and have been surprised I haven't seen a response earlier from someone with more knowledge than me about them.

Well done for getting the ball rolling Lee and I'd love to see photos of the items so I would get some uploaded onto this thread John to get a better idea of value.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom