Toy Toni selling his unused MOC stock

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
chipsteak said:
I misread this header and thought times were really tough.

r0785v.jpg

:lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Was down Snoopers last week. Nothing remarkable. A nice Kenner ROTJ PD MOC but at £100 it was only reasonable. £80 and I may have not been able to pass. The last one I bought of those was £17 but that was in 1999 :D

What did catch my eye was a minty Luke Jedi, loose and naked, in a box of beaters. Thought the price tag said £3 so got them to open up the cabinet. The price was actually £10, cheeky twat. And there was another in the box, too, so he's clearly opening up baggies, splitting the weapons, cloaks and figures. If you check out his eBay profile you'll see he's selling loose, complete and unplayed with Luke Jedis, too.

Had they been absolutely perfectly mint I may have even given in at £10: they were clearly unplayed with and had rigid limbs and NEAR perfect paint, but both had tiny marks on the noses: probably why he'd split them from the weapons rather than trying to flog them at £45 on eBay.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I read it this way:

"Toy Toni smelling his unused tiny cock"

One thing he can never change is that he is a thieving cowardly little wanker :)

lejackal

Grand Master
http://ebay.co.uk/itm/252997037026

Now he's back to selling Palitoys, he must have balls the size of space hoppers

Palifan

Sith Lord
And look at the price of this one :eek:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-VINTAGE-SOLID-BLACK-A-WING-PILOT-GUN-/252996976761?hash=item3ae7cb8079:g:eek:iEAAOSwXY5ZRV03

Ian

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Palifan said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-VINTAGE-SOLID-BLACK-A-WING-PILOT-GUN-/252996976761?hash=item3ae7cb8079:g:eek:iEAAOSwXY5ZRV03

That would be a bargain on Facebook!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
His description states "With tri logo style bubble" is this an admission that he put this together ?

or are these common with that type of bubble ?

lejackal

Grand Master
Stubbs said:
His description states "With tri logo style bubble" is this an admission that he put this together ?

or are these common with that type of bubble ?
Palitoys often have trilogo or trilogo style bubbles, being honest I'm not sure he would be quite stupid or greedy enough to star faking cards again as it would allow for fresh evidence to be presented to the police and then tied in with the other examples.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Fair one. I wouldn't trust it regardless that thing looks like it came off the production line this morning.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stubbs said:
Fair one. I wouldn't trust it regardless that thing looks like it came off the production line this morning.

TT is well known for having deep stocks of some Trilogo and Palitoy cards. I bought my Trilogo pop up R2 from him and he has plenty of those knocking about. This is a legitimate card, bubble and figure combo. The Walrus Man inside is a PBP figure (made in Spain). This is the only bubble I've seen appear when this figure is on a Palitoy Jedi card. This is a great MOC and it's not unreasonably priced. I think I paid the same for mine via Vectis over 12 months ago.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Stubbs said:

TT is well known for having deep stocks of some Trilogo and Palitoy cards. I bought my Trilogo pop up R2 from him and he has plenty of those knocking about. This is a legitimate card, bubble and figure combo. The Walrus Man inside is a PBP figure (made in Spain). This is the only bubble I've seen appear when this figure is on a Palitoy Jedi card. This is a great MOC and it's not unreasonably priced. I think I paid the same for mine via Vectis over 12 months ago.
Interesting information, thanks

Lunar_Jetman

Youngling
edd_jedi said:
Palifan said:

That would be a bargain on Facebook!

Is it just me or is that a bit of a ridiculous price for just the weapon? There's even a "you may also be interested in" link that comes up in eBay for an A-Wing pilot with his weapon for £69.99. I really don't get where that figure of £99.99 came from or is it just Toy Toni trying it on?

I used to collect a bit back in the early to mid 90s (so tend just to lurk these days!) so a lot of the prices these days shock me but it was a lot more of a niche market when I was getting my loose figure collection together!

lejackal

Grand Master
He is taking the proverbial but the one linked underneath has a fake gun so is worth even less

Palifan

Sith Lord
I didn't realise these A-Wing pilot weapons were so expensive now, should have guessed as most people seem to be after this weapon to complete their figure and also it is Star Wars after all :roll:

Ian

Lunar_Jetman

Youngling
lejackal said:
He is taking the proverbial but the one linked underneath has a fake gun so is worth even less

Ah missed the repo bit. I am struggling with some of the prices these days though! Still, my near complete set of loose figures seem to be continually going up in value!

lejackal

Grand Master
Lunar_Jetman said:
lejackal said:

Ah missed the repo bit. I am struggling with some of the prices these days though! Still, my near complete set of loose figures seem to be continually going up in value!
Yep, you're looking north of £3000 depending on what's missing

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I bought a TT carded Imperial Hoth Stormtrooper a few years ago from a guy who said that he bought it in the nineteens from a collectors toy shop in Amsterdam. At the time of negotiation I wasn't aware about the fact that this was a real TT, I even hadn't heard about it :roll:

I don't know if the seller was aware about the fact that he was selling a TT carded figure, I don't think so. I bought it for around 70 GBP. I had to own this one, because I like the card and the figure very much :D But hey, no regrets... 8)

P4010001.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
For £70 I wouldn't worry, the figure and cardback are worth that these days!

Paliboy

...is it possible that Toy Toni sells his fake stuff through another ebay seller with the name saber1977? Look at his ebay stuff. The backcards look a bit suspicious, don't they?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom