star wars tri - logo amanaman. Spanish pbp moc.. afa 80!

lejackal

Grand Master
laurencedyer said:
lejackal said:
laurencedyer said:
That's done the rounds a bit over the last year or so lol.
Was it one of yours?

Not one of mine buddy.
Ive seen this sell over the last year or two.
Was £799 at one point then immediately £995 with the next buyer.
A year later or so and roll on April this year a certain Eric the P------ had it in the states nd wanted circa £1500 for it who sold it recently I believe for circa £750. Now its up at this price.

How on earth do I know all of this?
Because you're the Amanaman man

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
laurencedyer said:
lejackal said:
Was it one of yours?

Not one of mine buddy.
Ive seen this sell over the last year or two.
Was £799 at one point then immediately £995 with the next buyer.
A year later or so and roll on April this year a certain Eric the P------ had it in the states nd wanted circa £1500 for it who sold it recently I believe for circa £750. Now its up at this price.

How on earth do I know all of this?
Because you're the Amanaman man

Love it. Don't think I've been refered to as the Amanaman Man before. Kind of like the ring to that.

yoda

Sith Lord
**** off you greedy bastard and quit trying to shaft people. I know you own the figure but your trying to rip people off try somewhere else.

yoda

Sith Lord
Do you have any interest in collecting vintage Star Wars as a hobby? Or are you just in it to try and make money? That would make things clear for everyone.

yoda

Sith Lord
What do you expect people to think of you when your trying to make a quick buck on the figure. You didn't even make an effort introducing yourself first on the form.

pitu15

Youngling
I always thinks that star wars fans are nice people. But I see that it is not all fans are nice. But you can say what you whant i have this moc, and I'm glad to because it's awesome moc. if there's a person who wants to get it out of me. We think we will come to a deal. if not, I will be happy to leave for myself. And maybe one day I'll be a nice fan of star wars...

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
In all seriousness, yes you are entitled to ask any price you want as its yours, however there are collectors on here that will value pieces using years of experience, and have and do help people who come onto the forum, who have taken the time to look at the niceties of joining( I.e introducing themselves on the relevant thread, and asking for a valuation)
To come onto the forum with an item at a plainly vastly overpriced sum, with no intro was always not going to go well.

I do think that you would be better to try and sell your item elsewhere and to think about a fair and realistic price for it, but that is up to you. You are wasting your time on here though.

pitu15

Youngling
Thanks for you answear. You are nice... but i have and best offer. Im not tell you "you are **** " and nobody is not trying to scare you around the day. And the same fans of star wars invite me...

yoda

Sith Lord
Put the figure on the valuation thread and then you'll have an idea of the true value of what its worth to collectors on here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom