Modern wanted thread

Dark vador

Padawan
Wanted army of rogue one stormtrooper loose mint complete damaged carded or mint carded as long as the price is reasonable looking for 50 at least Don t want to buy single units but lots pm me thanks.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hey chaps
Does anyone have one of these helmets they are willing to sell - it's for my daughters birthday so would love it to be new and boxed if possible.
Cheers

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_77f64f60-583a-4dd0-b250-7c4dd...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_77f64f60-583a-4dd0-b250-7c4dd...jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 997

chiffy

Sith Lord
Mate ive found you 1! Not the same model but its Captain Rex. Its on a toy traders site on facebook. He's in Wolverhampton and wants £45 plus postage and fees. Let me know if interested and ill do the negotiating for ya's.

xVuPTEi.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hey mate - got all excited when I saw your message, I was thinking you might have one tucked away in your loft/display gathering dust :D

Thanks for the heads up (and offer of securing a deal) but she's after the plain white trooper version. She works at Game and they are doing a battlefront midnight launch so were planning dressing up as a troopers from across the films - they have Storm Trooper and First Order helmets so wanted a phase 1 Clone helmet to complete the set. Seen a few on ebay that are second hand and loose but she'll display it in her room so thought a new boxed one would make a nice present :)

Thanks again for looking out for us - much appreciated bud

chiffy

Sith Lord
Col mate i've got a couple of loose clone helmets which you are welcome to borrow. Probs sounds a bit of a ludicrous idea but it's there if she gets desperate my mate.

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Looking for carded Unkar Plutt, Captain Rex, Finn FN-2187 and Vader on Force Awakens cards to finish off the set.

Not looking to pay through the nose or anything, especially as most characters are going for 3 quid in Home Bargains, I just can't find these last ones. :)

MikeStrange

Padawan
WANT TO BUY POTF2 Saelt Marae MOCs for my focus collection...

Photocard WITHOUT Japanese sticker on the back
No Japan Sticker on Back.jpg

Freeze Frame with China Sticker on the back
Freeze Frame China Stickers.jpg

Hologram with $2 TRU and Walmart stickers (never seen either of these so may not exist?)
$ Toys R Us.jpg
$2 WalMart.jpg

Netherlands Bart Smit stickers (never seen either of these so may not exist?)
Bart Smit 2.jpg
Bart Smit.jpg

Freeze Frame German Sticker (never seen one so may not exist?)
German Sticker.jpg

Any other varient offer/sticker, let me know what you have :)

Thanks, Mike

burak

Hello everyone,

Might be a long shot, but I'm after below;
EFX Ralph McQuarrie Vader Helmet
Signature Millennium Falcon

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
chiffy said:
Col mate I've got a couple of loose clone helmets which you are welcome to borrow. Probs sounds a bit of a ludicrous idea but it's there if she gets desperate my mate.

Not ludicrous buddy but a very kind and generous offer - it's just the kinda offer I'd expect from you mate :)
Actually thought I'd replied to you by pm but just checked in and I hadn't :oops:

Should have one arriving tomorrow that I got cheap off of ebay that will do the trick for the game launch tomorrow - should have been here today but it's getting delivered by hermes so no surprise that it's late.

If it does they'll be looking pretty damn cool in the store - I'll share some pics.

Once again cheers for offering to help us out - top man :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
Looking forward to seeing the photos Col. No warmer feeling than seeing your offspring taking more and more interest in your interest :D

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Anyone got a spare Rebels Hera's A-Wing? Have looked in all the local TKMAXX stores, but can't find one. No 2 son has it on his Christmas list...

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cazza said:
Anyone got a spare Rebels Hera's A-Wing? Have looked in all the local TKMAXX stores, but can't find one. No 2 son has it on his Christmas list...

Checked our shops - couple of y wings for a tenner and a first order snow speeder but it was £16.99.

I'll keep looking for an A wing though

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just had a look in our TK's for ya Cazza hoping for a restock but no luck sorry buddy hope you find 1.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thought I'd hit gold for you at Home Bargains - plenty of y wings and Rey's speeder for £6.99 but no A Wing :(
They did have plenty of the £2.99 figures and I just have to buy a Stormie everytime I see one on a shelf :D

Attachments

• WP_20171124_17_07_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20171124_17_07_49_Pro.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 791
  • WP_20171124_17_30_44_Pro.jpg
    WP_20171124_17_30_44_Pro.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 785
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom