Palitoy MOC hybrid Greedo

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Very interesting article, so being only one of five on this type of card I assume that the number of examples around are very low, hence the desirability.

Only Hammerhead and Cloud Car Pilot are particularly rare IMO, the rest turn up fairly often (or at least used to) and are not crazy expensive.

lejackal

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
lejackal said:
Let's get to the Crix of the matter anyway (see what I did there)......Is it just the school teacher left for the run now Edd?

Still need a hybrid CCP too mate. I did say I'm not bothering with the hybrids this time, but as I have the other five now I might as well :D
Nothing difficult then :?

On the off chance I see one I'll let you know

ODB

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
palitoyjunky said:
£250-300 eh Edd :!: :lol: Nah just kidding.

Don't worry I was expecting to get picked up on that :lol: I still stand by £250-300 being a sensible price for one of these, I'm sure a slightly rougher one could be had for that. I would say this one is above average so worth a slight premium. And prices are so hard to gauge these days, what would you rather have one of these or three loose Leia Organa's :roll:

I would second those values, £250 would have gotten you a really nice one not that long ago. Plus I have seen fewer of them than both CCP and Hammerheads.

lejackal

Grand Master
This looks even better value compared to the one that just sold for £572 with a crease and possible ink touch up

Attachments

• IMG_1940.PNG
    IMG_1940.PNG
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,005

kieatky

Jedi Master
There's an AFA 80 graded example just been listed at virtually the same price, can't get my head around the prices these days :shock: :shock: :shock:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Carl, you should get a slap on the wrist for the auction link within 7 days of it ending.......but seeing as it would be doing the buyer a favour for someone to backdoor it I'd say you're performing a noble service.

Absolutely ridiculous. Another example of someone (or two) not doing their homework and not being prepared to wait. And to be clear I don't mean Edd as the previous example! This last week has shown some crazy prices for pieces. Watching a (probable) TT Chewie on one of the FB auction groups at the moment. Someone has just bid it to £150 and there's plenty of time left to be outbid. People: Stop it.

Now, if the underbidder on the Greedo would like to contact me I have one that will grade an AFA85+. Yours for a grand :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
The AFA one has ended already, so one must presume it has sold to an offer as the seller carefully adds their email address and asks to not receive offers through eBay...
Still on my hit list to get as I only have two of the hybrids so far, but I'll politely turn down the £1k price Simon :wink:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
The AFA one has ended already, so one must presume it has sold to an offer as the seller carefully adds their email address and asks to not receive offers through eBay...
Still on my hit list to get as I only have two of the hybrids so far, but I'll politely turn down the £1k price Simon :wink:

Booooo! OK, OK, £900 to you...... :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom