Iain's Display Accessories

itfciain

Grand Master
Jeetkunemaul said:
Just a quick thanks to Iain as I purchased 100 of his round bases (of both sizes) and have to say my wee fella and I had a grand day cleaning up and basing my vintage loose for display.

Huge plaudits for the bases matey they are superb and I actually prefer them to the old Protechs I've had for years which IMHO are too big, for how I want to display the figures anyway. :D

Thanks for the kind words mate - setting them all up is half the fun - sort of a legitimate 'playing' with you figures :lol:

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
itfciain said:
Thanks for the kind words mate - setting them all up is half the fun - sort of a legitimate 'playing' with you figures :lol:

I would be lying if I said this wasn't true! Thanks again. :D

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Hi iain seen your loose blister cases for sale on ebay. Do these cause any paint rub or damage to the figures? Havent the pace for acrylic cases so these look good to display my lose in

itfciain

Grand Master
Alltooeasy said:
Hi iain seen your loose blister cases for sale on ebay. Do these cause any paint rub or damage to the figures? Havent the pace for acrylic cases so these look good to display my lose in

Sorry mate - I missed this one - they blisters shouldn't cause any damage unless you are rattling them about - you could always fill them with tissue paper if you plan to move them

itfciain

Grand Master
LorientFire said:
New here hello,

I have a interest in Star Wars baggies do you have any in stock?

Thanks

Do you mean storage bags ? Yes I have them in - drop me a PM and I can sort those out for you

coomber75

Sith Lord
arghhhforgot you were here so bought off ebay :oops: need another clear 20 stands if possible mate

itfciain

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
arghhhforgot you were here so bought off ebay :oops: need another clear 20 stands if possible mate

No worries mate - drop me a PM and I can sort those for you

itfciain

Grand Master
Evening chaps

Just a quick not to say that I now have the 6x9 top loaders in stock - only got minimal amounts to start off with and if I can get thethroughput then I'll bring down the prices - at the moment I can do them for

£7.00 for 5
£13.00 for 10
£22.50 for 25

All include UK shipping

SAM_4520.JPG

SAM_4519.JPG

Fawns61

Padawan
Hi Iain :) Is it possible to post a jpeg pic (similar to the above ones) of your Star Cases as the photobucket one does not show up for me.

Do these fit any/all original vintage carded figures e.g. ROTJ backs?

Can you also confirm the price and p&p costs please as I am interested in buying a few and I understand you are the best on here.

Many thanks

coomber75

Sith Lord
hi Ian was chatting today at echo and the guys at GW said best to speak direct, am after some die cast stands... any prices / availability??

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stormy jules said:
Hello. I am looking to get 10 star cases if possible? Please let me know. Thanks
You need to contact Christian at GW acrylic or go to https://www.gwacrylic.co.uk.
He also attends FF and Echo shows, and can be PMed on here, just search for Christian.
Lian is US based.
Hope that helps.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Stormy jules said:
Hello. I am looking to get 10 star cases if possible? Please let me know. Thanks
You need to contact Christian at GW acrylic or go to https://www.gwacrylic.co.uk.
He also attends FF and Echo shows, and can be PMed on here, just search for Christian.
Lian is US based.
Hope that helps.

Nick,
Don't think Christian does Star Cases and Iain although US based, distributes his Non-GW products from the UK as well as the US and holds stock over here for swift delivery too
S

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
Mini99 said:
Stormy jules said:
Lian is US based.
Hope that helps.

Nick,
Don't think Christian does Star Cases and Iain although US based, distributes his Non-GW products from the UK as well as the US and holds stock over here for swift delivery too
S
Your right Steve, sorry didn't see the word star!
Doesn't Lian sell these through eBay?
Just found the link for you:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-x-PROT...m=142110014292&_trksid=p2045573.c100507.m3226

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Pm sent for some supplies

Needing 50 the small figure stands and 100 figure bags asap as moving house

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom