Latest Acquisitions

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Lom said:
So pleased to have picked up this fella; to be honest I never thought I was likely to get one as there aren't too many 45a Palitoy AT-AT Drivers around... He may not be a stunner but I am delighted with him.

IMG_7039.JPG

Martin, that's awesome 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
My latest pick ups, two lovely Palitoy 65 back Stormtroopers, complete with trilogo bubbles so no worries about them being Toy Toni's. I really love these logoless and offerless Palitoy cards with trilogo bubbles, a new side focus maybe?

stormtroopers.jpg

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Lom said:
So pleased to have picked up this fella; to be honest I never thought I was likely to get one as there aren't too many 45a Palitoy AT-AT Drivers around... He may not be a stunner but I am delighted with him.

Not sure how I missed this one. Great addition to your run Martin! Well done mate!

subzero

Sith Lord
Another immigrant from the states arrived this morning :lol:

A bit disappointed though that it arrived a bit warped and with a crease vein running from the top of the bubble to the top of the card, it was mint in the ebay pics so I reckon the stupid ebay staff at the global shipping centre have mishandled it when repackaging it :evil:

Anyway, I have a nice final piece to pretty much complete my MOC collection, onward and upwards :)

DSCF7887.JPG

lejackal

Grand Master
subzero said:

A bit disappointed though that it arrived a bit warped and with a crease vein running from the top of the bubble to the top of the card, it was mint in the ebay pics so I reckon the stupid ebay staff at the global shipping centre have mishandled it when repackaging it :evil:

Anyway, I have a nice final piece to pretty much complete my MOC collection, onward and upwards :)

DSCF7887.JPG
I'll be honest mate I'd be sending that back or at the least seeking a partial refund, that is clearly not what you paid for

lejackal

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
My latest pick ups, two lovely Palitoy 65 back Stormtroopers, complete with trilogo bubbles so no worries about them being Toy Toni's. I really love these logoless and offerless Palitoy cards with trilogo bubbles, a new side focus maybe?

stormtroopers.jpg
They look great together mate

subzero

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
subzero said:

DSCF7887.JPG
I'll be honest mate I'd be sending that back or at the least seeking a partial refund, that is clearly not what you paid for

Cheers, i've actually just fired away a message with pics requesting a partial refund :)

Plus I did get this one fairly cheap compared to what it goes for here in the UK anyway, so i'm not overly disappointed.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thank you for all your kind comments re my AT-AT Driver - still so pleased to have him! And to answer a couple of questions...

lejackal said:
Lovely mate, how many is that now?
Cheers Carl - this brings it up to 30! Bonkers, right?!

kvavik said:
That's a great 45a back! I dont think I ever seen a atat driver before! :D
Thanks Ove - according to individuals far more knowledgeable than I, this is one of just five or six known examples of a 45a Palitoy AT-AT Driver moc and is the one I thought I'd never get; and if it wasn't for the litho tears I probably wouldn't have been able to!

lejackal

Grand Master
Lom said:
Thank you for all your kind comments re my AT-AT Driver - still so pleased to have him! And to answer a couple of questions...

lejackal said:
Lovely mate, how many is that now?
Cheers Carl - this brings it up to 30! Bonkers, right?!

kvavik said:
That's a great 45a back! I dont think I ever seen a atat driver before! :D
Thanks Ove - according to individuals far more knowledgeable than I, this is one of just five or six known examples of a 45a Palitoy AT-AT Driver moc and is the one I thought I'd never get; and if it wasn't for the litho tears I probably wouldn't have been able to!
WOW on both fronts, 30 examples is fantastic but to also have a one of single figures item is epic, well done mate!

lejackal

Grand Master
Right, time to step aside and let the big boys in...
May I present the finest ever addition to my collection.....drum roll please.....tada, it's a carrier bag :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1934.JPG
    IMG_1934.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 859

Jez

Sith Lord
Some cracking pick ups over the last 10 days or so
Page 2151
Lejackal - This is the Ben Kenobi Meccano mentioned on the podcast! You two guys (Max F) have such a cool community relationship :) Welcome home Ben!
Page 2152
Lom - Martin mate congrats on the 45A AT AT Driver, lovely jubbily
Poncho - Sweet looking Luke Original mate, good price too!
Apack7229 - Awesome looking cases mate to go with those figures and accessories. Congrats.
Page 2153
Edd - Those Palitoy 65 Stormtroopers look cracking mate. I share your enthusiasm for the logoless offerless cards, very clean, very nice.
Subzero - Mate thats such a shame that the Luke got damaged in transit. A really great carded figure. Bloody shipping service.
Waltham Wookie - Wow those 20Bks are stunning. Congrats mate, they look the business.
Lejackal - You started and finished this section. Um what can i say? Lovely bag :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Jez said:
Some cracking pick ups over the last 10 days or so
Page 2151
Lejackal - This is the Ben Kenobi Meccano mentioned on the podcast! You two guys (Max F) have such a cool community relationship :) Welcome home Ben!
Thanks mate, just heard that this morning, I was only up to the end of the interview with Shawn yesterday.

Great work as ever!

subzero

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Subzero - Mate thats such a shame that the Luke got damaged in transit. A really great carded figure. Bloody shipping service.

Thanks, it's a wounder but I did easily got a partial refund for it from the seller so i'm very happy now. :)

subzero

Sith Lord
Latest arrival this morning, actually a completely unintended purchase :lol: but it appeared for sale and I got it to add another paint variation to my tri Fett collection. It's the painted dart variant on the right...

Attachments

• DSCF7900_phixr.jpg
    DSCF7900_phixr.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 922

kieatky

Jedi Master
Haven't posted in this thread for a while :roll: . Got this poster yesterday, it's a bit rough to say the least but it's one I've never had before.

Attachments

• B4F8C8E7-193B-42B6-A827-9FE61E68C64F.jpeg
    B4F8C8E7-193B-42B6-A827-9FE61E68C64F.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 914

Vintageviewport

Padawan
IMG_3848.JPG

Added this Trilogo Rebel Commando to my RC focus. Snagged on eBay for half the going rate. Extremely pleased. Now on the hunt for Trilogo variations. #rebelcommando
PM me with any Rebel Commando foreign MOC variations for sale

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
subzero said:
Latest arrival this morning, actually a completely unintended purchase :lol: but it appeared for sale and I got it to add another paint variation to my tri Fett collection. It's the painted dart variant on the right...
I thought you don't collect varients!
:roll: :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom