star wars tri - logo amanaman. Spanish pbp moc.. afa 80!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
IMG_6994.PNG

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lom said:
pitu15 said:
**** your self and that's it?
No - he called you a **** as well.

That had me laughing out loud, and I mean old skool laughing, not some **** lol laughing.

As for keeping it I think you should. I actually think you should open it up, spread Amanaman's arms good and wide and shove it (feet first) up that arse of yours.

Star Wars fans are (on the whole) lovely people. This forum is made up of a subset of those lovely people: They are both lovely and only too happy to call a spade a spade and a **** a ****. You, my friend, fall firmly in the the latter, flange-like category. You're a piss taking, ****-arse flipper who's only interest is profiting from the "lovely people" who care about these things and their history.

You've come here with zero respect and you leave with even less. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. We wouldn't want it to disturb that new green and yellow butt-plug, would we?

D.Davies

So Erik as I suspected I was outbid by you the seller.
All those messages letting me know about other interested parties were just to get me to bid higher.
And the figures from Dallas vintage collectables you would have bought them and sold to me at a humped up price. The good people here have sussed you out.
Good luck with your future sales your going to need it.
Your customer base is getting smaller and smaller.

Cymonguk

Padawan
There are lots of great people on here, people who have sent me free, yes free, figures for my daughters collection. People who I have bought from at prices that I know are lower than the value of the actual item. They know I am a collector, small time, small items, cheap items. People have helped me find parts for vehicles that I have broke, come up with items I want, because this is about community.

When you bid £10 more than someone else, who seemingly wanted the figure, just to flip it you are going to get shitballed for it. It is of course up to you if you want to ask any price, but this hobby is full of people who monitor every transaction, who know which figures are out there, and if you are making a quick buck this is not the place especially at double your buying price. Put it up on facebook or ebay if you want, but this is more than just a sales page.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Cymonguk said:
There are lots of great people on here, people who have sent me free, yes free, figures for my daughters collection. People who I have bought from at prices that I know are lower than the value of the actual item. They know I am a collector, small time, small items, cheap items. People have helped me find parts for vehicles that I have broke, come up with items I want, because this is about community.

When you bid £10 more than someone else, who seemingly wanted the figure, just to flip it you are going to get shitballed for it. It is of course up to you if you want to ask any price, but this hobby is full of people who monitor every transaction, who know which figures are out there, and if you are making a quick buck this is not the place especially at double your buying price. Put it up on facebook or ebay if you want, but this is more than just a sales page.

It's the truth! Well spoken :wink: This forum has nothing to do with Evil Bay :evil: or that shitty dumb Facebook (it isn't even 'social' media). I had a lot of good and fair deals with some kind members of this forum and I do love the respect that's present here. Collecting Star Wars is all about fond memories of childhood and trying to relive that feeling (at least, that is my humble opinion...). I do love this forum and its members because of the profound respect they show. Don't mess with that!!! :twisted:

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Erik, in all seriousness I'm getting the Spanish bubble thing arousing me again.
Do you want to play ball and have a deal up? You had my offer before in April.
I noticed that you are still active on the forum, if you want to move it on then send me a PM, there's not many that will persue this item as I will, although not at your initial asking price obviously.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
The OP has asked to have his post deleted.

Let me just think about that. Bloke joins to try and double his money on an item he has owned for ten days and gets, rightly, called out over it. Nope. No reason for that to be deleted.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
pitu15 said:
Thanks for the popularity :D

Why did you want the origional post deleted, dickhead?

Is it because you know what you are doing is shitty and underhand, or simply because you are a pigs ring piece and don't deserve any kind of acknowledgement at all?

pitu15

Youngling
Oooo new word. Dickhead... star wars fans all time speak like that? Very nice... thanks mate :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom