carded fake vinyl cape jawa

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Jimmyvillafan said:
Having absolute terrible trouble with this Aubia Rubin guy on eBay. Some serious abuse and threatening behaviour from him little piece of ****

http://m.nottinghampost.com/aubin-18-aims-bewitch-publishers-novel/story-28656722-detail/story.html

Here he is little dick head key board warrior living with his mammy

threatening behaviour? What's he gonna do, get his Dad on you?

Lindo

Sith Lord
this guy is a total fool anyone who buys from his little dream toy shop or whatever the **** he calls it needs shot with runny ****

subzero

Sith Lord
Thanks to lejackal for bringing this thread to my attention, I know it's an old thread but just thought i'd share my experience with this seller.

Got this MOC this morning from this seller with a bad split in the bubble and when I messaged to complain I got told it was advertised as 'used' so it was as described. This obviously isn't the point as we all know, if it has a split in the bubble this is DAMAGE not 'used', the split should have been mentioned in the listing which it wasn't and wasn't even shown in the pictures.

I suggested a partial refund and he said "as per his description" he does not offer partial refunds but will refund £5 as a goodwill gesture ( what an insult ), in the end I settled on a £10 refund which to be honest I was kind of happy with because the split can't be seen when it's on display, and the transaction was done outside of ebay so I know I would have had hassles returning and getting my return costs back etc. Also earlier on I was told the item would be posted on 'x-date' and when I messaged on that date to request the tracking number he told me he was still in another country and his post is not due to go out for another 7 days ( thanks for telling me ).

I know I should have just maybe returned it via a paypal case but i'd been searching for one of these MOC's for a while and want to keep it, so it's a lesson learnt really and in future I may decide to upgrade the figure if I ever see a nicer one.

Anyway just thought i'd share about this seller as he's obviously acting very dishonestly, and he currently is selling 15!!! apparently genuine VCJ loose figures which I now believe to be fake after reading what other people have said in this thread.

Attachments

• DSCF7783.JPG
    DSCF7783.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,454

Benvincible

Youngling
Having trouble with this guy. I sold him
My entire Jurassic Park collection which
He won at £1,300. He wanted to arrange the courier himself. And then he told me the boxes arrived damaged and almost all the contents was gone, so he couldn't return it, but he would take a partial refund for £700
Or he would take me to a small claims court for the total of £5000!!!! I did some research and discovered he is pulling the same stunt
On several other eBay users. I've reported him, and spoken to eBay over the phone.
I can't believe this guy keeps getting away with it. He's a child!

Benvincible

Youngling
If anyone could help and supply some evidence against this guy. There are several people who are all being
Threatened with small claims courts from this guy.
He pulled the same scam on all of us, and eBay won't
Do anything! He buys items, then says they are damaged/missing. He then demands a partial refund
Where he keeps the items or he will take you to court
For an extortionate amount of money! Any help
Would be greatly appreciated! I have four other eBay users asking for help, he has pulled the same scam just this month.

yoda

Sith Lord
If I knew he was deliberately trying to scam me and then threatening me with court, I'd call his bluff and go to court if thats the game wants to play. If you do its vital you have all the details of the other people he is scamming also with you, leave nothing to chance. Make sure everything you have is accurate and nothing can be contradicted in your argument. All emails and contact you've had with him have a record. You'll both then be hit with a set of questions designed to quickly establish who is scamming who. You'll very quickly then find out how big his balls is!

Benvincible

Youngling
yoda said:
If I knew he was deliberately trying to scam me and then threatening me with court, I'd call his bluff and go to court if thats the game wants to play. If you do its vital you have all the details of the other people he is scamming also with you, leave nothing to chance. Make sure everything you have is accurate and nothing can be contradicted in your argument. All emails and contact you've had with him have a record. You'll both then be hit with a set of questions designed to quickly establish who is scamming who. You'll very quickly then find out how big his balls is!

Wow what did he do to you? Can you help me catch this guy?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
aussiejames said:
This is the ****ing **** that threatened to post my son's picture on pedo sites.

Jesus!!!!

That's so far beyond cunty it's hard to believe.

yoda

Sith Lord
Benvincible said:
yoda said:

Wow what did he do to you? Can you help me catch this guy?

Hi he hasn't done anything to me he just seems like a complete **** by the sounds of things. Is this the same guy that was listing around 10 VC Jawas on eBay awhile back? If it's the same guy I've been in contact with him before. If it's him him came across dodgy to me at the time also. So I cut off contact from him. He never could give a straight answer to any questions I asked about the Jawas. Then he admitted to me once I pressed him that he only had 1 or 2 in his possession.
Are you in the UK? Have you tried ringing your local citizens advice? What did the courier service say about the matter? This is serious what this guys at if you also know of other people having the same problems from him.

Benvincible

Youngling
Don't want to say too much for on here,
As I think he may have found this forum.
I've reported him to the police and gathered
Some very strong evidence. He almost had me convinced he was genuine. I'll never let this happen
To me again.
I still really need any information or evidence people
Can provide! I really want to stop this happening again
To people. Nobody should be bullied or intimidated
Like that, he knows how to play the system.

yoda

Sith Lord
Benvincible said:
Don't want to say too much for on here,
As I think he may have found this forum.
I've reported him to the police and gathered
Some very strong evidence. He almost had me convinced he was genuine. I'll never let this happen
To me again.
I still really need any information or evidence people
Can provide! I really want to stop this happening again
To people. Nobody should be bullied or intimidated
Like that, he knows how to play the system.

Good job glad your making progress.

cryption

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I had seen something about this guy on google reviews and found the thread. He is clearly a chronic scammer goes under multiple names including Aubin Rabia, Aubin Ray, Pascal Engels.
I guess he has decided that perhaps it's easier to let somebody else do the work since scamming people online was not lucrative enough for him, so recently he approached Vectis auctions and offered them 20 boxes of sw to sell. After they did their research on him they appear to have quite rightly refused him their services and declined his collection.
Not one to give up easily he then approached them several months later under a fake names and offered them the items again, which this time they accepted. However upon phoning them and admitting his real name to them once more they realised it was the scammer again and decided to decline the collection once more. They told him to arrange collection of the items from them which he doesn't want to do resulting in him leaving them a bad review. So essentially he used the fake names hoping to get Vectis to sell his stolen/fake items so would not surprise me if he was approaching other auctioneers too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom