Be my date to The Last Jedi movie premiere?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Hmm...
So... A girl that looks like that...

a) can't just get a date? / doesn't already have a boyfriend?
b) has a ticket to a geeky and male orientated event, but rather than sell two tickets to friends, work colleagues or family offers one as 'a date'
c) is pictured drinking a bottle of wine not readily available from any main stockist in the UK

Hmmm...

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
Hmm...
So... A girl that looks like that...

a) can't just get a date? / doesn't already have a boyfriend?
b) has a ticket to a geeky and male orientated event, but rather than sell two tickets to friends, work colleagues or family offers one as 'a date'
c) is pictured drinking a bottle of wine not readily available from any main stockist in the UK

Hmmm...

Sounds like the beginning of a kick ass story.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I wonder if this will go higher than the donations to that girl.....was it Deber May? from Belgium....I cant remember.....

Excuse me love, do accept Laptops of Lap dances?

BB87

I have a bidder! Won't lie, I'm pretty nervous as to who I'm gonna get...

If anyone is genuinely concerned about the legitimacy of the auction...I won the tickets via an O2 Facebook promotion last week, figured I'd sell them both but turns out they're non-transferable. Rather than take one of my ungrateful friends for free, I thought it would be funny to sell the other ticket as a "date" and hopefully make a bit of money out of it.

If I turn out to be a 50 year old man called Graham (I'm not) then the buyer will be fully protected by eBay and PayPal policies, so wouldn't end up out of pocket. Happy to ask any genuine questions via the eBay listing, but will probably gloss over the ones about sexual favours etc. :D

As for the wine, that's a photo from my 30th birthday which was spent in California. That trip also goes some way to explain why I'm broke and selling a date on eBay...

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Go on then, upload a photo to here holding up an iPad or something with the forum on, or a bit of paper with your username on (or Graham if you prefer).

Humour us and make us (+me) look stupid.

subzero

Sith Lord
205iye.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
Omg it actually happened!!, and you ain't been kidnapped or murdered so far :lol: :lol:

You guys actually look like a suited couple. :wink:

Have a good night!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Fan- flippin- tastic!

I have to openly and fully apologise for my utter cynicism of the whole scenario. So chuffed this worked out for you M8 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom