****NEED A VALUATION? NEW TO THE SITE? READ THIS FIRST!****

Lee77

Sith Lord
Hey Joe. Been away for a week so only just read this. Great thread and really useful. Especially to noobs like myself. Thanks.
You must have too much time on your hands :lol:

And congrats ( or is that commiserations) on becoming a mod. :D

Joe

Grand Master
Lol! Yep too much time on my hands - work at home on the PC :D

Although I don't mind using my spare time to help others if possible!

Joe

Grand Master
I've just realised all the links in this thread are now useless :( I give up..

maniac79

Jedi Master
Why useless? I just clicked a lot of links and most took me where I was thinking I would get, but it seems the eBay links are all showing the same items. Other than that it seems fine?

Joe

Grand Master
Lol yes the ebay links is what I meant - due to the recent ebay change, it was all set up for each section in the old format - at the moment I have no idea where things actually are to change the links over..just going to have to wait it out but perhaps this is the end of being able to search completed listings for things like MOC only or Vehicles or even loose figures :( it's all just a big one section mess with loads of silly "themes" sections.

scottievfr

[/image][ATTACH type="full" alt="image.jpeg"]15673._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="image.jpeg"]15674._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="image.jpeg"]15675._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="image.jpeg"]15676._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Good afternoon guys, i have this 1996 large display of the relaunch of the Star wars trilogy, its aroung 11 feet wide and 5 feet high, it came out of its box for the second time last week and has never been assembled. it has a very smal damage to a corner that is part of the folded assembly that cant be seen when it would be assembled. I have had it 8 years and it takes up alot of room in the box and i need to sell, i want to find out how much its worth first though.

lejackal

Grand Master
scottievfr said:
Good afternoon guys, i have this 1996 large display of the relaunch of the Star wars trilogy, its aroung 11 feet wide and 5 feet high, it came out of its box for the second time last week and has never been assembled. it has a very smal damage to a corner that is part of the folded assembly that cant be seen when it would be assembled. I have had it 8 years and it takes up alot of room in the box and i need to sell, i want to find out how much its worth first though.

This is not the thread your looking for....move along....move along

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
lejackal said:
scottievfr said:

This is not the thread your looking for....move along....move along

:lol:

moschops

Youngling
Hi guys
Ive got a load of stuff that i wondered how much I could get for it , Ive got 90+ pictures of it all , whats the best way to show them all?
Its all the original stuff.

Thanks

Lukebateman

I potentially have a script that has been proven to be authentic, that I might like to sell. Please message me if you are interested?

Regards
Luke

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Lukebateman said:
I potentially have a script that has been proven to be authentic, that I might like to sell. Please message me if you are interested?

Regards
Luke

You're gonna need to do better than that to get any interest. I potentially have a winged Unicorn for sale, please message me if you're interested! :wink: :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
weasel said:
Lukebateman said:

Regards
Luke

You're gonna need to do better than that to get any interest. I potentially have a winged Unicorn for sale, please message me if you're interested! :wink: :lol:

:lol: Preferably with your bank details... :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Mini99 said:
weasel said:
Lukebateman said:

Regards
Luke

:lol: Preferably with your bank details... :lol:

Yeah, and Western Union transfer is the only method of payment I accept

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom