How I lost my parcel

M4K3R1

Padawan
Crappy thing to happen to you, especially since you had nothing to gain other than helping someone out.
Hope good karma can make its way back to you and it shows up after the holidays.
This time of year is kaotic for postal services, could be (hope so) that they send it back

plantainman

Jedi Master
wrighty said:
Can you believe it, finally got someone to pop down to the Birmingham DHL distribution centre and the place is closed on a Saturday 2 weekends from Christmas, you joking me!! :shock:

Nothing surprises me anymore Wrighty, Even the bookies looking to make a quick buck out of your misfortune...

wrightys_parcel_paddypower.jpg

FYL :D :lol: :mrgreen:

wrighty

Sith Lord
plantainman said:
wrighty said:
Can you believe it, finally got someone to pop down to the Birmingham DHL distribution centre and the place is closed on a Saturday 2 weekends from Christmas, you joking me!! :shock:

Nothing surprises me anymore Wrighty, Even the bookies looking to make a quick buck out of your misfortune...

wrightys_parcel_paddypower.jpg

FYL :D :lol: :mrgreen:

Wow!! I didn't know that!!

wrighty

Sith Lord
Just been in touch with DHL UK and they are telling me the tracking number on the DHL waybill (receipt) they can't track the parcel at all. WTF is wrong with you guys at DHL??? What a bunch of numpties!! :evil:

wrighty

Sith Lord
Yes, I have about 5-6 reference numbers to investigations but they are all closed by AusPost now even though I had no clear explanation of what happened. I contacted DHL UK and this was the response!

Attachments

• 53EB95F6-4E93-4B34-A994-3E02D583B869.png
    53EB95F6-4E93-4B34-A994-3E02D583B869.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 972

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Simon,

Try this. Be polite and courteous though in your mail. I have had a great deal of previous success going down this route, with everything from bt to government departments.

CCAA635F-DC8D-41D7-B074-E3287FB57741.png

B0051ACA-984E-4A63-8103-C77CCFA55F7D.png

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
From experience I agree this is your best shot, go to the top, and explain politely how you have been let down by their company.
I too have used this policy with a few companies that have failed to deliver what they promised, as diverse as Dell to Sainsbury's with great success.
Good advice Mr Shifter.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I echo the above sentiments. Years ago I received appalling customer service from Play.com, and was getting nowhere going through the standard channels. One quick Googling of the CEO's email address and one email explaining what had happened later, and I was receiving personal phone calls from Play.com management, received my missing item and got my money back, so it's definitely worth a try. As already stated, keep your contact strictly factual. Yours is such an open and shut case of poor service that you don't need to shout, swear and rant (not that I imagine you would, however tempting it might be!). Just tell him what's happened and let the facts speak for themselves. Best of luck!

wrighty

Sith Lord
Latest update, my tracking number for my parcel was delivered to Selfridges in Birmingham as part of a multi-parcel delivery. So J Bayley works for Selfridges in Birmingham and it's a retails address rather than home. So anyone know anyone that works in Selfridges? :?:

subzero

Sith Lord
wrighty said:
Latest update, my tracking number for my parcel was delivered to Selfridges in Birmingham as part of a multi-parcel delivery. So J Bayley works for Selfridges in Birmingham and it's a retails address rather than home. So anyone know anyone that works in Selfridges? :?:

Maybe you could find a phone number for their Birmingham head office and explain your situation?, you could get lucky and they could ask around their dept's and route it out for you, it may very well just be sitting in one of their offices somewhere.

gammoguard

Padawan
I work across the road from Selfridges and would more than happy to pick it up from there for you if you can track it/the person down

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Gutted for you buddy, I hope whoever is sitting on it does the right thing and sends it back. I once had 6 parcels full of rare Lego that had gone missing to China turn up 6 months later!! Don't write it off yet.

apack7229

Sith Lord
Really sorry to hear that they still can't find your package. You would think that they could have someone check the department for a package that (at least by the last scan) never left. How you boxed it is a pretty noticeable package. Hopefully they can find it and get it back to you soon.

wrighty

Sith Lord
Conspiracy senses tingling, just a thought!!

Attachments

• 32EAA9C0-F587-4452-A542-216C4C691218.png
    32EAA9C0-F587-4452-A542-216C4C691218.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 763
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom