Old Comic Star Wars Adverts

spoons

Grand Master
bosk70 said:
I was having a holiday read of some of my old comics and came across this little gem from 1979 that I don't think has been seen on here yet, happy new year to all the forum members and keep posting any new vintage sw or cool related adverts :)

Great run of die cast there. Happy New Year to you too!

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hello All thought I would bump this thread as I found one more star wars advert from 1978 the other day whilst reading vintage 2000ad, not the most colourful of examples but new to this thread and I know some members do have a documentary interest in these types of adverts, any excuse to flash some vintage 2000ad and star wars.
I know the second one is a competition results page but thought it would be fun to see if any of the winners are members on here :?: :)
kp outer spacers remember that taste :D

Attachments

• DSCF0677.JPG
    DSCF0677.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 424
  • DSCF0676.JPG
    DSCF0676.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 415

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Found a new advert from 78 the other day, don't think it has been on this tread before but not 100% as some photo's have been lost, its a nice letraset , shreddies included sheet offer where the diorama was on a cut out on the reverse of the box , think all of us of a certain age remember vigorous pencil rubbing on these backgrounds, with the odd failure as a stormtrooper was decapitated or lost an arm, simpler days :D I know the other advert has been on here before but just love Palitoy adverts

Attachments

• DSCF0680.JPG
    DSCF0680.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCF0679.JPG
    DSCF0679.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 310
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom