Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Leave him feedback right now and end his suffering

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarkG

Jedi Master
LMAO... the tables have turned..

Let him sweat and whinge for as long as possible.... or reply and say eBay won't let you leave feedback on his account for 24 days :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
MarkG said:
LMAO... the tables have turned..

Let him sweat and whinge for as long as possible.... or reply and say eBay won't let you leave feedback on his account for 24 days :lol:

Say nothing and keep him hanging! :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 21.32.38.png

Unlucky for some or one in this case! It's funny how a picture can tell a thousand words or was that messages?! :p

subzero

Sith Lord
I was thinking of messaging him in a week and saying I already left it and on my end I can see the feedback. :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
I was thinking of messaging him in a week and saying I already left it and on my end I can see the feedback. :lol:

And to mess his mind even more I'll photoshop the feedback for you so it looks all good and you can send it to him!! :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
subzero said:

And to mess his mind even ore I'll photoshop the feedback for you so it looks all good and you can send it to him!! :lol:

I'll do that lol, just realised I can do it on MS paint, thanks anyway. :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
tigerham said:
subzero said:

And to mess his mind even ore I'll photoshop the feedback for you so it looks all good and you can send it to him!! :lol:

Actually just realised I can do it on MS paint, thanks anyway. :D

Perfect and he'll never know why he's still been shafted by eBay! :lol:

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Absolute genius subzero. Does eBay have a read message notification? If not, I'd not reply at all for the whole 24 days

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
When you do finally leave him feedback, wouldn't it be a terrible shame if you accidentally clicked the 'Negative' button? :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
I was expecting to wake up to another message this morning but none yet, but i'll have a rough guess at another 7 or 8 messages today.

Ooohh 18 votes! :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
subzero said:
weasel said:
I'm not suggesting you actually shaft him, but claiming the item didn't arrive and then giving the money that he should have got to the charity of your choice and keeping his item does have a certain appeal to it. Karma and all that. He gets a taste of his own medicine. You get the item and a charity gets money he would otherwise have.

Only problem with that is he sent the figure by RM signed for, so i'd never win the case unfortunately, but that's a great idea though, just a shame it can't be done.

If anyone has any other ideas i'm all ears.

Disappointing. Although if it's one of those tiny screened things then chances are the signature is just a horrible scribble and you could deny it was yours. But best not go down that route, just let him sweat for 23 more days.

subzero

Sith Lord
weasel said:
subzero said:
weasel said:
I'm not suggesting you actually shaft him, but claiming the item didn't arrive and then giving the money that he should have got to the charity of your choice and keeping his item does have a certain appeal to it. Karma and all that. He gets a taste of his own medicine. You get the item and a charity gets money he would otherwise have.

Only problem with that is he sent the figure by RM signed for, so i'd never win the case unfortunately, but that's a great idea though, just a shame it can't be done.

If anyone has any other ideas i'm all ears.

Disappointing. Although if it's one of those tiny screened things then chances are the signature is just a horrible scribble and you could deny it was yours. But best not go down that route, just let him sweat for 23 more days.

Just looked and the signature looks pretty perfect and neat :lol: .. iv'e had a couple of buyers also open INR cases on me last year when there was a signature and ebay sided with me instantly both times and denied their case.

Yeah i'll just let him sit there and panic for a month. :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom