SWTOTW, Week 11, 2018, Part 2/2 Sonic Controlled Land Speeder

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sonic Controlled Land Speeder:

land.jpg

The last vehicle I am missing in my collection the sonic controlled landspeeder, so I hope some of you can help with pictures for this thread :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Can anyone post a vid of it in action? Always been curious to see it.
Your wish is my command... even though this video isn't (mine, that is) ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-W_f5JJLfg

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
I picked up a Sonic Landspeeder last year that I had to take apart completely to get it to work. I was able to get the motor running, but still having issues with it responding to the clicker. I believe it's the most finicky vintage Kenner SW toy ever made, but it's still awesome.

Sonic1.jpg

Sonic2.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Sonic?... Ah, go on then!

Here's mine, and I hope you manage to get one for your collection too, Lars :)

Hedgehog 01.jpg

Great box you have and thanks for the picture 8) I will try to hunt it more now so I hope I will find one in the next few months with a box. Do you know if there is an instruction for it ? just so I do not buy one that is not complete :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Seahawks said:
I picked up a Sonic Landspeeder last year that I had to take apart completely to get it to work. I was able to get the motor running, but still having issues with it responding to the clicker. I believe it's the most finicky vintage Kenner SW toy ever made, but it's still awesome.

Sonic1.jpg

Sonic2.jpg

Still a great vehicle you have, I hope you get it to work with the clicker :wink:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

Thanks Jeremy. Cool. Though I was hoping for a reinactment of the Mos Eisley Stormtrooper scene as well. :wink:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Hedgehog 01.jpg

Great box you have and thanks for the picture 8) I will try to hunt it more now so I hope I will find one in the next few months with a box. Do you know if there is an instruction for it ? just so I do not buy one that is not complete :lol:
Yes there are instructions for it, but sadly I don't own any. Capetown's superb thread here is a wealth of knowledge if you wish to know what came with an item: http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3989 :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Snaketibe said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

Thanks Jeremy. Cool. Though I was hoping for a reinactment of the Mos Eisley Stormtrooper scene as well. :wink:
That's not the re-enactment you're looking for!

:lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Hedgehog 01.jpg

Yes there are instructions for it, but sadly I don't own any. Capetown's superb thread here is a wealth of knowledge if you wish to know what came with an item: http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3989 :)

thanks for the link, I have seen it so many times and then I forget about it :oops:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:

Hedgehog 01.jpg
Thats is great condition, is it sealed, if not have you ever had it out and running?
I love the green and black box, great choice of colours, along with the "speed lines" to imply speed and movement, got to be one lf the best.
Sorry Lars, another one I can't add to 8)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:

Hedgehog 01.jpg
Thats is great condition, is it sealed, if not have you ever had it out and running?
I love the green and black box, great choice of colours, along with the "speed lines" to imply speed and movement, got to be one lf the best.
Thanks. The box is in reasonable condition overall, but I am definitely displaying its best side in that picture! :lol: Sadly it isn't sealed, and there's no inner packaging or destructions either. However, the Land Speeder and clicker are both present and in pretty good shape (see below). One day it would be nice to upgrade it to a 'complete' one, but if I'm honest it's not very high on my list of priorities. Given how much nice complete ones cost these days, I'm quite content with this one for now! As for whether it works, I've never actually stuck any batteries in it to find out! :oops: :lol:

Hedgepig 01.jpg

Hedgepig 02.jpg

Hedgepig 03.jpg

Hedgepig 04.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:

Hedgehog 01.jpg

No problem, I also do not have one to add :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:

Hedgehog 01.jpg
Thanks. The box is in reasonable condition overall, but I am definitely displaying its best side in that picture! :lol: Sadly it isn't sealed, and there's no inner packaging or destructions either. However, the Land Speeder and clicker are both present and in pretty good shape (see below). One day it would be nice to upgrade it to a 'complete' one, but if I'm honest it's not very high on my list of priorities. Given how much nice complete ones cost these days, I'm quite content with this one for now! As for whether it works, I've never actually stuck any batteries in it to find out! :oops: :lol:

Hedgepig 01.jpg
Hedgepig 02.jpg
Hedgepig 03.jpg
Hedgepig 04.jpg

Thanks mate for the pictures, It looks fantastic. I also have a few vehicles that I have never tested with batteries :oops: I agree it cost a lot this days :(

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Plastikheld said:
Just managed to finally get a totally beaten up box for my SCL.
But after a bit of restoration...

soniclandspeeder.jpg

Congratulations with your new landspeeder 8) Better to have a beater box than not to have any box and it looks like you did some great work with it :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom