Real??? Good price?

jt1969

Padawan
Advice needed, Is this legit? if so good price?

thanks in advance!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-ESB-Darth-Vader-48-Back-B-REVENGE-ACKBAR-OFFER-Unpunched/152920447071?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

tigerham

Sith Lord
jt1969 said:
Advice needed, Is this legit? if so good price?

thanks in advance!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-ESB-Darth-Vader-48-Back-B-REVENGE-ACKBAR-OFFER-Unpunched/152920447071?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Hi there, I would say definitely legit but as for price I couldn't say as there's none I can find in completed listings to go by. With best offer I'm sure the price would be reasonable as it's in pretty good condition.

Are you based in the UK as there will be customs charges unless you ask them to keep the value low? Or else you will be paying quite a bit more than just the asking price and postage costs.

jt1969

Padawan
Thanks,
Im from the USA but live in Indonishia.
I do have friends that come from the USA over here all the time so I would have one of them bring it with them.

I I bought it I would want it graded and put in a case first. I was told AFA was the place to do this in the states? Your thoughts?

Also because this says " Revenge of the jedi" Does that make it more rare?

Thanks for any help guys!

tigerham

Sith Lord
jt1969 said:
Thanks,
Im from the USA but live in Indonishia.
I do have friends that come from the USA over here all the time so I would have one of them bring it with them.

I I bought it I would want it graded and put in a case first. I was told AFA was the place to do this in the states? Your thoughts?

Also because this says " Revenge of the jedi" Does that make it more rare?

Thanks for any help guys!

I just replied to you on RS by the way. Here are some images of packing tips. Bubble wrap the actual bubble for added protection...

img_1914.jpg

...then put that in a 'Star Case'...

51xcBwR9ftL._SX355_.jpg

... and then make sure there is enough cushion for the 'Star Case' for protection in the larger box...

img_1911.jpg

I hope this helps. :)

jt1969

Padawan
Yes it does thanks! Im not yet approved at RS forums so I cant post over there yet. Buy thank you very much!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Good idea to fill the Starcase with packing peanuts as well (obviously allowing for space on the side with the bubble).

tigerham

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Good idea to fill the Starcase with packing peanuts as well (obviously allowing for space on the side with the bubble).

Absolutely. Every little helps and can never be too cautious for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom