Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Welcome jt1969, I am new to this forum to, lots of nice people on here who make you feel welcome and give tons of advice :D

Russ :D

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
After a long absence I'm back. :)
Sold off most of my collection a few years ago but now my son is interested in star wars I've just started it back up again. :) so just thought I'd say hello. :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Hello twofoot and welcome back, you've been a member a long time! Are you as crazy as all the other original members? Look forward to reading your posts, although I'll be reading them one step at a time. :roll: :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
TWOFOOT said:
It's just a shame that all my photobucket pictures have gone. :(

There is a way of getting them back. Someone else can help you and there is a thread somewhere on how to do it.

Taffius

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:
Sold off most of my collection a few years ago but now my son is interested in star wars I've just started it back up again. :) so just thought I'd say hello. :)

Hello. I'm a newbie so would not have known you before. Great to be back collecting again?

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Taffius said:
TWOFOOT said:

Hello. I'm a newbie so would not have known you before. Great to be back collecting again?

It appears more expensive this time round. Lol

Taffius

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:
Taffius said:
TWOFOOT said:

That is a fact. :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:
Taffius said:
TWOFOOT said:

Wish I could go back to the 80's and start my collection again :D

I am a newbie on here and everyone is really friendly

Welcome back Twofoot :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Welcome back Twofoot.
I like you sold my collection and am now buying it back at many times the cost!
It's a crazy place now, where for example loose complete and graded can be worth more than the MOC!

Palpatine

Padawan
Supporter
image.jpg
Hi everyone
I signed up to the forum a while back and have found the information on the site to be great. Have finally got round to saying hi! Not very good at this stuff so if I have posted in wrong place or hijacked the wrong thread then apologies!
I've been collecting over the last 4 years again having bought a large collection when 18 years old (having a strong memory of all my loose figures going at a car boot sale for £5 in the 80s)!
Hate: repro and scams
Love: honest sellers and buyers
So far got the bug for loose complete figures but think of going graded due to repro! Have bought kids most of the 90s ships to play with along with the beaters!
Would attach photos of collection but like I say... not the best at technology!
Name: Warf
Single/Married: Married
Residence: South east
Kids: 2
Pets: tortoise
Collecting Focus: Vintage loose in nice condition.
Character Focus: Depends on the week

Collecting interest:
Like most of you no doubt....brings back great childhood memories and can now share these with my own kids!

Looking For: scam free dealings and authentic items!!

Thanks
Warf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom