SWTOTW, Week 15, 2018, Part 1/2 Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
No one can ever have too many speeders. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think I have at the moment room for anymore snowspeeders but there is still a few boxes that I want :D Lili Ledy and the canadian box and maybe another kenner box variant :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:
Just noticed mine was probably a catalogue one 7EFBD8D6-7660-4846-A611-CA2F90D4FEEA.jpeg

But how could you see this and what is a catalogue one ? :?

How did I miss all your speeders :shock: Absolutely fantastic and Ihad no idea that the Canadian one was a different mould/COO. nice!

The sticker on the picture is a catalogue reference sticker like we have in Argos today and back then - I suspect it is an Argos snowspeeder.

your red sticker is probabaly something similar, either a mail away from a store or one of the walk in catalogue stores liek Argos.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:
Just noticed mine was probably a catalogue one 7EFBD8D6-7660-4846-A611-CA2F90D4FEEA.jpeg

But how could you see this and what is a catalogue one ? :?

How did I miss all your speeders :shock: Absolutely fantastic and Ihad no idea that the Canadian one was a different mould/COO. nice!

The sticker on the picture is a catalogue reference sticker like we have in Argos today and back then - I suspect it is an Argos snowspeeder.

your red sticker is probabaly something similar, either a mail away from a store or one of the walk in catalogue stores liek Argos.

No problem with missing my pictures, I guess there was not so many pictures :lol: I found the canadian last year in a danish childhood lot, I was also surprised to see that coo :lol: I did not find the lot last year, I bought it some years ago and last year I found the time to look at it and then I saw it was canadian to my big surprise, :oops:

thanks for the info about the sticker, I did not know that :shock: I had the heard the same rumors about that the red sticker, is maybe from a scandinavian or danish warehouse :?

apack7229

Sith Lord
Got another beater in yesterday.

Attachments

• 9031907A-BDB6-439D-9976-025D256FED49.jpeg
    9031907A-BDB6-439D-9976-025D256FED49.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 1,211

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Bit late to the party on this one. I got the Snowspeeder in 84 and its always been one of my faves. No longer have my childhood stuff but I restored the one in this picture last year from an absolute shell.

If you look close you can see me me here about to replace part of the cannon :lol: It was freezing that day....

[ATTACH=full]168153[/ATTACH]

Pomse2001

Grand Master
stratpack said:
Bit late to the party on this one. I got the Snowspeeder in 84 and its always been one of my faves. No longer have my childhood stuff but I restored the one in this picture last year from an absolute shell.

If you look close you can see me me here about to replace part of the cannon :lol: It was freezing that day....

You are always welcome to post in all the old threads, the party is still going on :lol: Looking great, I love the diorama you have done from hoth, great job 8) and thanks for sharing that snowspeeder from 84 with us :wink: sorry to read you do not have your childhood stuff :(

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
stratpack said:

Nice photo!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
stratpack said:

[ATTACH=full]168154[/ATTACH]
That's a great set up, love it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom