SWTOTW, Week 17, 2018, Part 2/2 A-Wing Fighter

Pomse2001

Grand Master
A-Wing Fighter:

a-wing.jpg

I never had the A-Wing when I was a kid, But in the early 00 I got my first A-Wing fighter. I Must say it is a ****ing cool fighter 8)

Sorry about some bad old pictures of my A-Wing Fighter, I can't get it out at the moment so I can take some new and better pictures, because I have constructors in my home.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I too do not and have not ever had an A wing.
I'm not collecting ships this time round, but would make an exception for one of these, I think they are a great ship.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
I too do not and have not ever had an A wing.
I'm not collecting ships this time round, but would make an exception for one of these, I think they are a great ship.

You have to buy one, I once had 2 and today I miss my 2nd one :(

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
I never had the A-Wing when I was a kid, But in the early 00 I got my first A-Wing fighter. I Must say it is a ****ing cool fighter 8)

Sorry about some bad old pictures of my A-Wing Fighter, I can't get it out at the moment so I can take some new and better pictures, because I have constructors in my home.
That's a great example Lars! Thanks for posting :)

In return, here's mine:

A0.jpg

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

A5.jpg

Planetary Map 01.jpg

Planetary Map 02.jpg

Planetary Map 03.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

In return, here's mine:

A0.jpg
A1.jpg
A2.jpg
A3.jpg
A4.jpg
A5.jpg
Planetary Map 01.jpg
Planetary Map 02.jpg
Planetary Map 03.jpg
If I had one I would hope that it was as nice as those two, very nice!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

In return, here's mine:

A0.jpg
A1.jpg
A2.jpg
A3.jpg
A4.jpg
A5.jpg
Planetary Map 01.jpg
Planetary Map 02.jpg
Planetary Map 03.jpg

Thanks for the kind words :D and also for sharing your A-Wing Fighter, it looks awesome 8) I love that Kay-Bee sticker :D funny we both have one with a endor planetary map :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

In return, here's mine:

A0.jpg
A1.jpg
A2.jpg
A3.jpg
A4.jpg
A5.jpg
Planetary Map 01.jpg
Planetary Map 02.jpg
Planetary Map 03.jpg

Cool dude 8)

spoons

Grand Master
Love the ships and artwork. dont think I've ever seen one in the flesh so thanks for posting those pics

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Here's mine. Still have to have a tinker and try and get the electrics working.

25720847717_a156f53539_c.jpg

Nice A-Wing fighter :wink: thanks for sharing the picture of it with the rest of us :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Love the ships and artwork. dont think I've ever seen one in the flesh so thanks for posting those pics

your welcome andy, I agree the artwork is great and I also love it. I am surprised that you have never seen one in the flesh :shock: Have you thought about buying one ? :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Finally the constructors are nearly done with my home, so today I could get a few of my items out of the moving boxes :D

So I started with my A-Wing as I remember I had some ****ing bad and old pictures of my A-Wing fighter that I shared the last time. It has been about 10 years maybe more since I last had my A-Wing fighter out of the box :oops: I must admit I thought it looked better. It was dirty so I cleaned it and there is only stickers in the cockpit, the stickers on the wings is gone :( In this thread I learned about the engine and batteries for it because I have never read the instructions :oops: But I could not get the engine to work this time. I do not like the door to the battery compartment, as I understand it you can't remove it 100% and I fear I will break it :shock: why the **** did kenner make such a bad door to the battery compartment ? :?

But here is the new and better pictures from today :D

A-Wing Fighter 07.JPG

A-Wing Fighter 08.JPG

A-Wing Fighter 10.JPG

A-Wing Fighter 11.JPG

A-Wing Fighter 12.JPG

A-Wing Fighter 13.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks for the great new photos Lars! :)

Yes, I agree that the battery compartment is a joke on The A-Wing! God knows what Kenner were thinking...

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:

Yes, I agree that the battery compartment is a joke on The A-Wing! God knows what Kenner were thinking...

thanks for the kind words :D

Maybe kenner was not thinking :? I must admit I was very surprised because this is the only vehicle that is made like that with the battery compartment and I also think it must be the last vehicle they made for batteries :? Have you tried to open up an a-wing before to repair the engine ? :?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Maybe kenner was not thinking :? I must admit I was very surprised because this is the only vehicle that is made like that with the battery compartment and I also think it must be the last vehicle they made for batteries :? Have you tried to open up an a-wing before to repair the engine ? :?
No I haven't, sorry. There might be a repair video on YouTube perhaps (although having just looked, I can't find one :? ).

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

No I haven't, sorry. There might be a repair video on YouTube perhaps (although having just looked, I can't find one :? ).

very strange that there is no repair video for the a-wing, but maybe it is like repairing the x-wing :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom