SWTOTW, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2 Endor Chase Complete Playpack

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tigerham said:
Pomse2001 said:
tigerham said:
No regrets in Life my friend. Everything happens for a reason. If you live your Life in regret then it slows you down and you don't really move forward.

In my perspective there are no mistakes in Life, only lessons to learn. :)

so that is why things do not go fast enough for me :lol: only time is going to fast for me :lol: :lol:

Time going faster is another theory I have. :) When you are younger times seems to go slower, maybe because for a 10 year old 1 year is a tenth of their life. When you are say 50 the 1 year is 1/50th of your life so seems to be smaller/quicker in proprtion to your entire life if this makes sense.

It's just an illusion (Imagination Pop Group, lol.)

It makes sense, but I still think time is going to fast :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
tigerham said:
Pomse2001 said:
so that is why things do not go fast enough for me :lol: only time is going to fast for me :lol: :lol:

Time going faster is another theory I have. :) When you are younger times seems to go slower, maybe because for a 10 year old 1 year is a tenth of their life. When you are say 50 the 1 year is 1/50th of your life so seems to be smaller/quicker in proprtion to your entire life if this makes sense.

:lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tigerham said:
Pomse2001 said:
tigerham said:

:lol:

when I was a kid I could not wait for my next birthday, today I hope there will go a few years until my next birthday :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom