Ben Kenobi
Boba Fett
Lando Calrissian
TIE Fighter Pilot
SOTE Luke Coruscant Guard

Cheers!

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
I'm after, loose or carded, an POTF2 8d8 with the torture rig, and a 2-1b.. any modern flavour....

I need them quick, its for a photo love story for the next Vintage Rebellion fanzine

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi Everyone,

I'm after a mint loose 4" The Black Series #27 'Jabba's Skiff Guard'. For some inexplicable reason that's what Hasbro decided to name him, rather than Brock Starsher, but basically it's this one, if anyone has one they want to part with:

TBS 27.jpg

I'm also after a mint loose modern line Max Rebo with organ, if anyone can help:

Max Rebo.jpg

Many thanks :)

Jeremy

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Could some kind soul let me know where I can get the current Solo A Star Wars story figures in the UK ? eBay is setting the price high @ £19.99 a figure and i'd Rather pay retail

Thanks v much

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
naughtyjedi said:
I'm after, loose or carded, an POTF2 8d8 with the torture rig, and a 2-1b.. any modern flavour....

I need them quick, its for a photo love story for the next Vintage Rebellion fanzine
:shock:

lejackal

Grand Master
Leemcl said:
Could some kind soul let me know where I can get the current Solo A Star Wars story figures in the UK ? eBay is setting the price high @ £19.99 a figure and i'd Rather pay retail

Thanks v much
Here you go mate
https://www.darksidetoys.co.uk/collections/solo-a-star-wars-story

andyeuro

Youngling
Looking for modern IG-88 stuff, figures or statues. most wanted is gentle giant statues and Kotobukiya statue. must be boxed. also looking for BT phonecard with IG-88 and Boba fett on number 8 in the star wars (empire) phone card series. also 2007 collectors coin. Cheers

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Anyone got a legacy millennium Falcon they want to part with? Preferably boxed but doesn't have to be, just as long as its mostly complete. Letting my original one go left a whole in my heart :x

chiffy

Sith Lord
Andy, i was gonna dig out my shadows of the empire boba fett vs ig88 shadows of the empire card as its gathering dust somewhere in the manloft but theres 1 going on the bay for £10 or best offer and at that price id rather keep mine mate. If you need 1 as dont know if youve got it or not then have an ebay search and grab a bargain pal.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Leemcl said:

Thanks v much

Leemcl. I have posted some on For Sale thread.

andyeuro

Youngling
chiffy said:
Andy, i was gonna dig out my shadows of the empire boba fett vs ig88 shadows of the empire card as its gathering dust somewhere in the manloft but theres 1 going on the bay for £10 or best offer and at that price id rather keep mine mate. If you need 1 as dont know if youve got it or not then have an ebay search and grab a bargain pal.

Thanks Chiffy, i already have that one :)

Vialli

Padawan
Hi guys, does anybody know which stores may be stocking the soon to be released wave 2 vintage collection figures ? I'm after an Enfys Nest and an Imperial assault tank driver. I've seen a couple of website's where you can pre-order but would prefer to buy in-store. Thanks in advance chaps.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Looking for the following loose figures, complete please

R4-P17 (Clone wars Obi wans droid)
R7-A7 (clone wars, Ahsoka's droid)
Jarael (Knights Of The Old Republic)
Deena Shan The Legacy Collection
Luke Skywalker The Legacy Collection (Now acquired)
Ahsoka, any one will do.

Just an update, and still looking for the other wanted figures.

andyeuro

Youngling
Anybody know where to buy Hot Wheels in the UK (i've had a good look and can't find this), i need the below car, but getting it from the states is stupid money for postage. Any advice guys. thanks

91tFkha524L._SX466_.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
B&M, Home bargains, TKmaxx,Game, Asda and Morrisons all worth a try, most of these as well as other supermarkets will stock the hotwheels stuff.

andyeuro

Youngling
Sundancer Squadron said:
B&M, Home bargains, TKmaxx,Game, Asda and Morrisons all worth a try, most of these as well as other supermarkets will stock the hotwheels stuff.

Thanks Sundancer, i have already checked the normal supermarkets / toyshops they have Hot wheels but i can't find the Star Wars ones anywhere in the UK :(

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Managed to thin down my wanted list, still need the droids for the Delta wing star fighters.

R4-P17 (Clone wars Obi wans droid)
R7-A7 (clone wars, Ahsoka's droid)
Jarael (Knights Of The Old Republic)
Deena Shan The Legacy Collection

Somebody must have them hiding away somewhere :p

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have some Attack of the clones clone wars vehicles/figures? Also looking for the larger slave 1, need my modern fix :D

Also looking for some comic packs to add to the collection for a bit of diversity.

Taffius

Sith Lord
WTB: Rogue One point of sale stand. Will supply images of what I am after.

Attachments

• 20180922_114953.jpg
    20180922_114953.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,607
  • 20180922_115015.jpg
    20180922_115015.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 2,608
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom