So what did you think about Solo: A Star Wars Story ??? *NO* SPOILERS

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
I enjoyed it as did all of my family. I quite like these one offs.

I wonder if Han Solo will make a re-appearance in the Boba Fett film?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Woolyniner said:
I enjoyed it as did all of my family. I quite like these one offs.

I wonder if Han Solo will make a re-appearance in the Boba Fett film?

Hope so! Would make sense 8)

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
It's a really good film. A tiny bit safe, a little bit linear but really enjoyed in nonetheless. Rate it just behind R1. It seems to me they've set this up for a sequel, one where we'll get to meet a few more characters from the OT. Did I hear Alden Ehrenreich has signed on for another two films?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I enjoyed it, probably my favourite of all the new films so far. Mainly because it had far less corny tie ins and in-jokes than the other recent films. It did make me think though, this could have been a very good sc-fi film without the Star Wars links, I don't think it being a SW film or having SW characters in it made me enjoy it any more.

grinchy

Sith Lord
I enjoyed it a lot, i'm easy to please though, I thought the soundtrack was a bit off, but no one can compare to mr Williams, sorry its not doing as well as expected, and as for those so called fans boycotting the movie, :roll:
need to see it again really

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I'm taking my wife to see it tonight at the local flicks! I can't bloody wait. A whole film about two of my favourite SW characters.. what's not to like? Glad to hear a lot of you guys liked it, I'm happy to be a Star Wars fan right now :D

Joe

Grand Master
I enjoyed it :)

66079c90518bd45675c8aed74e87c8aa.jpg

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Finally got round to seeing it last night and really enjoyed it although I read somewhere it's set 14 years before a new hope which I don't really understand has Han is meant to be about 18 and that would make him 32 in a new hope and I always thought Han in was in his early 20's in ANH?

spoons

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
Finally got round to seeing it last night and really enjoyed it although I read somewhere it's set 14 years before a new hope which I don't really understand has Han is meant to be about 18 and that would make him 32 in a new hope and I always thought Han in was in his early 20's in ANH?

Thats exactly how its meant to be - 30s in new hope late teens/early 20s in Solo. Han is meant to be about 10 years older than Luke (who was somewhere between 18 and 20 in ANH). like all Star Wars movies its not worth thinking about them too much as they dont quite work :lol:

Kenobi ages pretty fast in the 20 years from ROTS and ANH, be interesting to see where they pitch his film

I enjoyed Solo but it felt like a fairly generic made for TV movie. Nothing special but nothing terible either. Kind of got the impression they were playing it very safe

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've finally seen Solo and have to say I enjoyed it far more than TLJ (not difficult I know) Just a shame some berk at work gave away who the hologram was before I went.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
weasel said:
Mr. Tie said:
Well, there is a lot I think about "Solo: A Shitty Story". But it seems that I've entered the Desperado desperate gang, against better hope believe that this Disney crap can get any better. And there's the good news: It will get worser by time and soon no one will care about this **** because Disney has ruined the magic from the beginning. Bottoms up guys... enjoy the crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's not have another thread hijacked by your dislike of the films under Disney. We may have broadly similar opinions of the last film but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you hijack the thread. You don't like what Disney have done to SW, we get that. Let's leave it at that and move along.

Oh boy, move along, move along. You've watched the right movie and... oh dear... it is not a Disney one. Do you get it? Hijacked? My God, you must be desperate by now. Still believe in modern SW? Get a life...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
EDIT...........I just reread your post. That ban is permanent. Good bye and good riddance.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I heard Grant is going to start a thread to get the ban lifted. :lol: Have you watched it yet Weasel?

lejackal

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Hoooofoooookin-raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out :roll: :lol:
Reading between the lines you're okay with this then :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom