Star Wars Toy of the Week Index

olisuds

Sith Lord
A nice idea and these types of threads are always enjoyable to read, not to mention good for reference. Just a suggestion though - might make it easier if the subject line / title of each post had the actual toy name so that you know what you are clicking on when you see a new post.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
olisuds said:
A nice idea and these types of threads are always enjoyable to read, not to mention good for reference. Just a suggestion though - might make it easier if the subject line / title of each post had the actual toy name so that you know what you are clicking on when you see a new post.

Thanks mate for the kind words and you are welcome to join and also add pictures of your items in all the old threads if you have any of the items :wink:

Sounds like a good idea, It will take some time to change it. But I will do it when I can find the time for it, but I will do it on the new threads this week :wink:

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Personally I like the idea of not knowing what it is until I click into it every week.

I use the links in the first page of this thread if I want to find a certain item.

(ps. come on Zuckuss!!!)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Personally I like the idea of not knowing what it is until I click into it every week.

I use the links in the first page of this thread if I want to find a certain item.

(ps. come on Zuckuss!!!)
Can see this from both points of view, but I too enjoy not knowing what the subject is this week until I click the link.
Part of the fun!

Oracle

Padawan
Mini99 said:
Can see this from both points of view, but I too enjoy not knowing what the subject is this week until I click the link.
Part of the fun!

My sentiments exactly.... Please don't change the format... it's really great clicking that link and seeing the opening image and introduction to the toy that you have selected. Really appreciate the work you must put into this Lars and seeing everyone's contribution too.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:

(ps. come on Zuckuss!!!)

Maybe I should wait and first add the toy name after I have started a new thread. So the new thread will never have a toy name until it is old :?

oh and zuckuss, yes he can be a good idea for maybe the next thread, I must admit I am trying to wait with some of the top figures, since I remember some members was sad about the power droid was one of the first figures I choose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom