GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Christian

Jedi Master
202588.jpg

Good evening SWFuk'ers!

Farthest From is just around the corner and everyone who can make it is now invited to place an order for collection on the Sunday.

Being a display-orientated company, I have decided to concentrate on the GW stand to show off our cases, steps etc so this means that there will be limited room for stock on the day and therefore I strongly recommend pre-ordering to avoid disappointment.

Please email me at [email protected] to discuss

All the best,
Christian

tigerham

Sith Lord
Another great and fast delivery from Christian for more acrylic cases. Many thanks my friend. :)

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Hi Christian,

Couple of quick questions for you.

This one may have been answered somewhere already but will loose figures in your cases be able to fit on the shelf of your detolf tiered stands?

Also, do you have any plans on having a stall at LFCC this year?

Thanks.

Christian

Jedi Master
Hello Everyone,

Well the next installment of the mighty "Farthest From" VSW toy show is fast approaching so it's time to let me know what you would like me to bring - acrylic wise - that will enhance your collection.

I am delighted to say that (apart from die-cast cases :( ) I have ensured that I am pretty much fully stocked.

Please have a look at the website http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk to see whats is available. Then drop me a line either here via PM or email [email protected] to arrange collection on the day - NO PREPAYMENT NECESSARY!

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it in a couple of weeks.

All the best,
Christian

poncho

Grand Master
Christian said:
Hello Everyone,

Well the next installment of the mighty "Farthest From" VSW toy show is fast approaching so it's time to let me know what you would like me to bring - acrylic wise - that will enhance your collection.

I am delighted to say that (apart from die-cast cases :( ) I have ensured that I am pretty much fully stocked.

Please have a look at the website http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk to see whats is available. Then drop me a line either here via PM or email [email protected] to arrange collection on the day - NO PREPAYMENT NECESSARY!

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it in a couple of weeks.

All the best,
Christian

are you making taun taun mib cases yet?

Christian

Jedi Master
poncho said:
Christian said:
Hello Everyone,

All the best,
Christian

are you making taun taun mib cases yet?

Hello mate - they will be available in the Autumn and a sample will be on view at FF along with a few other forthcoming goodies...

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Hey Christian and Iain,

Any update on cases for 4-pack mailers? I need a few to go with the 3-pack ones you did a few years ago!

Of course, then I'll also need two 6-pack ones as well.... just sayin'

Cheers
Pat

Christian

Jedi Master
darth_daddius said:
Hey Christian and Iain,

Any update on cases for 4-pack mailers? I need a few to go with the 3-pack ones you did a few years ago!

Cheers
Pat

Hi Pat,

Good to hear from you. I will be redesigning the 3 pack case and a new 4 pack case soon. I don't have a ETA on them yet but will let everyone know once a suitable solution has been found that covers enough of the multi-packs to make the project viable.

All the best,
Christian

Christian

Jedi Master
Christian said:
Hello Everyone,

All the best,
Christian

Bump this up - anymore for anymore? Pre-order list closes this coming Friday to give me a chance to pack them all up ready for Sunday.

Cheers,
Christian

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Christian said:
darth_daddius said:
Hey Christian and Iain,

Cheers
Pat

Hi Pat,

Good to hear from you. I will be redesigning the 3 pack case and a new 4 pack case soon. I don't have a ETA on them yet but will let everyone know once a suitable solution has been found that covers enough of the multi-packs to make the project viable.

All the best,
Christian

Cheers Christian. Thanks

Pat

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Congratulations, you have a great product and always offer fantastic customer service.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just goes to show what a high, quality product he produces. Not to mention the superb customer service as well. Here's to another 10 years!!!!

Christian

Jedi Master
Taffius said:
Many congratulations Christian on 10 years here! :D

When are you opening pre-orders for Echo Live? :D

Thanks for the kind words Taff!

Echo Live Pre-order list will be open soon and will be announced here, there and everywhere!

All the best,
Christian

Christian

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
Congratulations, you have a great product and always offer fantastic customer service.

Very kind Nick - product quality and diversity has always been driven forward by you guys.

To borrow a current hobby phrase " By Collectors, For Collectors! "

All the best,
Christian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom