SWTOTW, Week 31, 2018, Part 2/2 Arfive-Defour (R5-D4)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Funny enough I was thinking the same!
Whatever's the subject you can rely on Lars have loads of examples!
Your house must be full...

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Here's my loose R5-D4 (he's slowly being upgraded at a reasonable price); and my 2SW-21A, part of my small 20/21 Back offerless run (which is up to 5 MOCs now)

Fantastic R5-D4 figure you have, he looks mint 8) also a great offerless moc, I really like that you can see all of R5-D4 and that there is no offer on the cardback, very cool card you have :D Thanks for sharing the pictures :wink:
Thanks Lars. Really please with the 21 Back. I see you've posted your collection. I don't think you have enough Lars... you need to go out and buy more :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Yes I am talking about that one :wink: I also love the 3rd leg to the right, cool custom :D Sounds crazy that all the red should have disappered in fading on both sides :?

I'll pull him out some time today and take some closer photos for you. I also have a normal solid dome r2 that the kid put the third leg in as well using masking tape.

Thanks that could be cool, So your kid is making the custom figures :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my R5-D4 collection, I am not that lucky to have a R5-D4 moc yet, but I have a lot of variants of figures and cardbacks :D
Another impressive haul of variants and cardbacks, Lars! I dread to think how much space your collection must take up, but it's very impressive to see :-D

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks mate for your always so kind words :D Well it takes up a lot of room and I do not have room to display a lot of it yet. I hope that I have enough money next summer to move so I can get a bigger home and so I can display it all. I guess it will be a crazy display room, becaue my girlfriend also collect and also want her collection of barbie dolls and anime figures on display and she also have a lot of them :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:

Well my apartment is full :lol: so I need more space and hope to move next year so I can get some more space. We are looking for a house, but we need more money and no one of us want to sell out of our collections to get the money faster :lol:

But I do not have loads of examples of everything, I do not have many blue snaggletooths or palitoy death stars :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Here's my loose R5-D4 (he's slowly being upgraded at a reasonable price); and my 2SW-21A, part of my small 20/21 Back offerless run (which is up to 5 MOCs now)

Fantastic R5-D4 figure you have, he looks mint 8) also a great offerless moc, I really like that you can see all of R5-D4 and that there is no offer on the cardback, very cool card you have :D Thanks for sharing the pictures :wink:
Thanks Lars. Really please with the 21 Back. I see you've posted your collection. I don't think you have enough Lars... you need to go out and buy more :wink:

Thanks mate for your kind words as always :D I agree I do not have enough and I have a lot more on my wish list :lol: but my first goal is to move, to get a house and more space. So more toy have to wait, I only buy a very little bit of star wars at the moment.

apack7229

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
apack7229 said:

I don't have any kids yet. :lol: I got the figures from a childhood lot last year. Here's front and back of the one r5.

Attachments

• 8D85FE4B-5E49-453F-ADA5-9F3DAE4272D9.jpeg
    8D85FE4B-5E49-453F-ADA5-9F3DAE4272D9.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,030
  • 8519BFE6-C8F9-40A3-B5BD-F8FC319E472D.jpeg
    8519BFE6-C8F9-40A3-B5BD-F8FC319E472D.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,034

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:

Well my apartment is full :lol: so I need more space and hope to move next year so I can get some more space. We are looking for a house, but we need more money and no one of us want to sell out of our collections to get the money faster :lol:

But I do not have loads of examples of everything, I do not have many blue snaggletooths or palitoy death stars :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:
apack7229 said:

I don't have any kids yet. :lol: I got the figures from a childhood lot last year. Here's front and back of the one r5.

oh I thought it was your kids :lol: thanks mate for the pictures :D Still an interestning figure, but maybe it is just faded :? There was another thread about it a few years ago where other members also had some, see the link http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=30658

Oracle

Padawan
What a lot of lovely R5's everyone has!
A little late to the party but here is my childhood R5 complete with original bubble and Trilogo cardback.
The bubble is completely loose, just positioned for the photo.

Attachments

• R5_loosebubbleinplace.jpg
    R5_loosebubbleinplace.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,013
  • R5_Coo.jpg
    R5_Coo.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,014
  • R5_loose.jpg
    R5_loose.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,012

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oracle said:
What a lot of lovely R5's everyone has!
A little late to the party but here is my childhood R5 complete with original bubble and Trilogo cardback.
The bubble is completely loose, just positioned for the photo.

Wow beautyful cardback and figure from your childhood 8) thanks for the picture of the coo :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom