Not open for further replies.

wicky0570

Padawan
Name: Martin
Single/Married: In Relationship
Residence: Marham, Norfolk
Kids: 1, 16 year old Son
Pets: Shepradore called Chance and a Border Terrier called Jet
Collecting Focus: Vintage Starwars loose figures, have a limited budget but trying to collect all my childhood figures again. I am just focusing on the first 12 for now.
Character Focus: My all-time favourite figure is Luke Bespin.

Collecting interest: Anything Star Wars is considered.

Looking For
- Death Squad Commander
- Jawa

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Welcome Martin, what a nice part of the country that area is.
Good luck with your collecting goals.

wicky0570

Padawan
Mini99 said:
Welcome Martin, what a nice part of the country that aera is.

Thank you, I am loving this forum so far. I love where I live, apart from Aircraft taking off and landing it is very quite.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
wicky0570 said:
Name: Martin
Residence: Marham, Norfolk
Kids: 1, 16 year old Son
Pets: Shepradore called Chance and a Border Terrier called Jet
Collecting Focus: Vintage Starwars loose figures, have a limited budget but trying to collect all my childhood figures again. I am just focusing on the first 12 for now.
Character Focus: My all-time favourite figure is Luke Bespin.

Collecting interest: Anything Star Wars is considered.

Looking For
- Death Squad Commander
- Jawa

Welcome to the Forum Wicky, lovely bunch on here, enjoy collecting again :D

Russ :D

Taffius

Sith Lord
wicky0570 said:
Mini99 said:
Welcome Martin, what a nice part of the country that aera is.

Thank you, I am loving this forum so far. I love where I live, apart from Aircraft taking off and landing it is very quite.

Hi Martin. Welcome to forum and your figure is on its way! I am afraid its only going to get louder there for you but you may get used to the noise! :D

Huge experienced resource here and some top people. Made some friends on the way too and only been here 9 months myself. Experience growing fast.
Enjoy. :lol:

Cornish_jedi

Padawan
Delayed introduction
Name: Alistair
Residence: Surrey
Kids: None
Pets: None yet (probably before kids)

Collecting Focus: Completist. Been collecting for almost 30year (on and off).. if I like it, I'll look for it. :D

Character Focus: Weequay (the only figure I bought from a shop new in 1990)

Collecting interest: Currently re-visit my vintage moc run (9 left to go)

Looking For... depends on what time of the month it is. But Weequay miscards and Canadian variant on the radar

MTFBWY all

Taffius

Sith Lord
Cornish_jedi said:
Delayed introduction
Name: Alistair
Residence: Surrey
Pets: None yet (probably before kids)

Collecting Focus: Completist. Been collecting for almost 30year (on and off).. if I like it, I'll look for it. :D

Character Focus: Weequay (the only figure I bought from a shop new in 1990)

Collecting interest: Currently re-visit my vintage moc run (9 left to go)

Looking For... depends on what time of the month it is. But Weequay miscards and Canadian variant on the radar

MTFBWY all

Welcome Alistair. Its great here so enjoy and looking forward to seeing all those MOCs in a showcase post one day.

tobeshadow

Padawan
Name: Toby
Single/Married: Single
Residence: Dagobah (a small village on the border between West Dorset and South Somerset)
Pets: 2 Cats
Collecting Focus: I got my brother's vintage toys when I was young, and have been collecting on and off ever since. I'm a loose collector when it comes to the figures, but do have a few of the playsets and one of the vehicles boxed as they were well priced. I finally got the last figure I needed this year, and am now working to get the remaining accessories for them (about 20 to go!), plus the vehicles and playsets I don't have.
Character Focus: I'm particularly fond of the Bespin Han figure, as he always doubled as Indiana Jones for me as a kid, years before I ever knew Kenner had made Raiders figures!

Collecting interest: Mostly Star Wars, but also the Batman- The Animated Series line by Kenner, and a few more movie related figures. Outside of toys, I'm a massive music and film fan, with collections of both.

Looking For
- Endor Forest Ranger- Door Gun

chiffy

Sith Lord
Been meaning to do this for a while. Just wanted to pop back in here and say hi to all the guys. This group has been a big part in my collecting life, getting back into the game when i was out of the loop for an age! For the last couple of years i have been hooked on the black series so my vintage collection has been on hold. Anyways, looking to start it back up again soon. I've done some great deals and made some good friends on here so if anyone ever needs me i am still active here but posting in the modern section mostly just incase anyone thought i was dead :wink:
Anyways, take care guys, i do still loiter in the background so can see all of your dealings, keep it real and may the force be with you always x

Taffius

Sith Lord
chiffy said:
Been meaning to do this for a while. Just wanted to pop back in here and say hi to all the guys. This group has been a big part in my collecting life, getting back into the game when i was out of the loop for an age! For the last couple of years i have been hooked on the black series so my vintage collection has been on hold. Anyways, looking to start it back up again soon. I've done some great deals and made some good friends on here so if anyone ever needs me i am still active here but posting in the modern section mostly just incase anyone thought i was dead :wink:
Anyways, take care guys, i do still loiter in the background so can see all of your dealings, keep it real and may the force be with you always x

Hi Chiffy - nice to see you here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom