Nothing beats playing with the real thing...unprotectef

r2isamale

Padawan
Since I got back in the game after 35 years Ihave spent a lot of money on bagged and nice graded figures. But nothing beats the feeling of unboxed loose figs...I feel like 7 again.

........always knew that Leia had a crush on Kenobi :lol:

4CB6E764-20C7-44AA-B186-914BABEA041B.jpeg

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Wye is your jawa blowing solo. I can't help but think this is more of a wind up.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
r2isamale said:
Since I got back in the game after 35 years Ihave spent a lot of money on bagged and nice graded figures. But nothing beats the feeling of unboxed loose figs...I feel like 7 again.

........always knew that Leia had a crush on Kenobi :lol:

4CB6E764-20C7-44AA-B186-914BABEA041B.jpeg

:shock:

r2isamale

Padawan
Stubbs said:
Wye is your jawa blowing solo. I can't help but think this is more of a wind up.

Ha, did not notice that the Jawa is not facing forward. Crazy little guys.........!

subzero

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:

Hmm I also notice the other Solo's are all waiting in line for their turn. :shock:

And that Stormie is throwing up from what he's witnessed. :lol:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yes this is the first time i have seen a han solo Glory hole diarama.

subzero

Sith Lord
I particularly like how a few of them have their hands raised up to say "i'm next" :lol:

r2isamale

Padawan
subzero said:
I particularly like how a few of them have their hands raised up to say "i'm next" :lol:

But as you clearly see, Sub - the Jedis dont aprove :cry:.....besides from Ben. He has his hands full.

My next 77 loose figs are coming any day. I might have to take a day off next week to set a new scene.

subzero

Sith Lord
r2isamale said:
subzero said:

But as you clearly see, Sub - the Jedis dont aprove :cry:.....besides from Ben. He has his hands full.

My next 77 loose figs are coming any day. I might have to take a day off next week to set a new scene.

Haha the Jedi's are turning their heads in disgust!

Jez

Sith Lord
For starter i thought the thread title was rude, but then I have a very rude mind.
I like the photos, all sorts of mischief going on there. Bossk want's in on the action.

You'll have fun when it snows i reckon :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom