SWTOTW, Week 37, 2018, Part 1/2 4-LOM

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
I'm really not a big fan of 4-Lom, I think it's somethig to do with how stupid he looks when you take of the coat and vest. So I'm not entirely sure why I ended up with this lot :lol:

FD6E7AA9-6915-4D6E-A4A7-D863D7C2ADA2.jpeg
What a great little focus you have there on a figure that your not keen on!
All in lovely condition, with really clear bubbles, nice!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
I'm really not a big fan of 4-Lom, I think it's somethig to do with how stupid he looks when you take of the coat and vest. So I'm not entirely sure why I ended up with this lot :lol:

:lol:

poncho

Grand Master
my 4lom short pour! factory error

Attachments

• 1537179884447-36742777.jpg
    1537179884447-36742777.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,306

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Here are mine. A dark brown bib, a light brown bib, a green/brown bib and a PBP red/brown bib:

4 very cool variants, thanks mate for sharing the picture 8) what is a bib ? :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:
Here are mine. A dark brown bib, a light brown bib, a green/brown bib and a PBP red/brown bib:
Oh, the PBP is fantastic, great line up!
Here's mine, nothing special Iike that PBP one...

Now that is a beauty 8) any pictures of the back ? :D thanks for sharing the picture mate :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:

:shock: Now I would love to see the items you collect that you are a big fan of :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think he looks cool, fantastic collection of moc that you have 8)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

4 very cool variants, thanks mate for sharing the picture 8) what is a bib ? :lol:
I'm not sure, but a PBP red/brown one costs a Fortuna ;-)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

ok that was a good one a fortuna :lol: I agree I remember I also paid a lot for my PBP 4-lom, I will try to find some time to take pictures of my collection today or tuesday :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

ok that was a good one a fortuna :lol: I agree I remember I also paid a lot for my PBP 4-lom, I will try to find some time to take pictures of my collection today or tuesday :D
It's interesting sometimes to find out just how many different names there are for certain accessories which were never officially named by Kenner. As you will have obviously realised, a bib is worn over the chest, so 4-LOM's plastic chest accessory can be called a bib, but I have also seen it called a chestplate, armour, and even a smock :)

apack7229

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Some of the figures are naked, your naughty boy :lol: any pictures of the cardbacks from behind ? :D

Great collection mate :wink:

Taffius said:
Nice show there. 4 seasons for 4 lom. :D

Snaketibe said:
Nice collection. All your figures have good noses and those cardbacks are great!

Thanks guys. :) The naked figures are an art form don't you think? :lol: Here's the backs.

Attachments

• 3AA3DC28-D67B-46F0-B11B-08F0D1168D03.jpeg
    3AA3DC28-D67B-46F0-B11B-08F0D1168D03.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,335

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

It's interesting sometimes to find out just how many different names there are for certain accessories which were never officially named by Kenner. As you will have obviously realised, a bib is worn over the chest, so 4-LOM's plastic chest accessory can be called a bib, but I have also seen it called a chestplate, armour, and even a smock :)

I guess you are right about that, kenner did not give many of the accessories names if I remember correct :? But a bib is a word that I have not heard before only bib fortuna :lol: I call them Chest Armor :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Some of the figures are naked, your naughty boy :lol: any pictures of the cardbacks from behind ? :D

Great collection mate :wink:

Taffius said:
Nice show there. 4 seasons for 4 lom. :D

Snaketibe said:
Nice collection. All your figures have good noses and those cardbacks are great!

Thanks guys. :) The naked figures are an art form don't you think? :lol: Here's the backs.

Sure it is art, I can't wait to see the princess :lol: Thanks for the picture of the back, some cool variants of backs you have :wink:

apack7229

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Sure it is art, I can't wait to see the princess :lol: Thanks for the picture of the back, some cool variants of backs you have :wink:

Thanks and I can't wait to show you my most recent leia pick up. :wink: I think you'll get a kick out of it. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom