SWTOTW, Week 37, 2018, Part 1/2 4-LOM

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Sure it is art, I can't wait to see the princess :lol: Thanks for the picture of the back, some cool variants of backs you have :wink:

Thanks and I can't wait to show you my most recent leia pick up. :wink: I think you'll get a kick out of it. :lol:

Sounds very naughty :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok here are my 4-Lom collection, sorry about the bad pictures. Normally I use the sunlight for pictures but it is raining today :(

First my 11 variants the one to the left on the first picture is my PBP 4-LOM, I am still confused about if there is a special rifle for him, so that is why he do not have a rifle :?

P1170477.JPG

P1170479.JPG

my 4 -LOM moc, I love the text on the back made in Hong Kong or Taiwan :shock: :lol:

01.jpg

02.jpg

and my 3 4- LOM cardbacks :D

P1170480.JPG

P1170482.JPG

P1170483.JPG

P1170484.JPG

P1170485.JPG

P1170486.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Ok here are my 4-Lom collection, sorry about the bad pictures. Normally I use the sunlight for pictures but it is raining today :(

First my 11 variants the one to the left on the first picture is my PBP 4-LOM, I am still confused about if there is a special rifle for him, so that is why he do not have a rifle :?
As ever, Lars, you impress with the size and scope of your collection! Excellent stuff! :)

As for the PBP 4-LOM's rifle, I'm not 100% sure either, however I think I remember reading that if it is different to one of the Kenner versions, then the difference is very small. However, hopefully some other Forum member might be able to clarify for both of us!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

As ever, Lars, you impress with the size and scope of your collection! Excellent stuff! :)

As for the PBP 4-LOM's rifle, I'm not 100% sure either, however I think I remember reading that if it is different to one of the Kenner versions, then the difference is very small. However, hopefully some other Forum member might be able to clarify for both of us!

Thanks mate for the kind words :D I have heard that V1 should be the correct rifle for pbp 4-lom but it can also be found on kenner 4-Lom :? Let me know if you hear anything ? :wink:

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

Thanks mate for the kind words :D I have heard that V1 should be the correct rifle for pbp 4-lom but it can also be found on kenner 4-Lom :? Let me know if you hear anything ? :wink:

Would be interested to know as well. I've just bought a PBP 4-LOM with no blaster and was going to look for a Kenner rifle for now.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Nice 4-Loms on show here. Love some of those Mocs, especially the ESB ones. I didn't know there was a red chest plate one so I've learnt something there. I have a loose one but recently sold my 4-Lom Moc. Its one of those figures I'm not fussed about. I like the head sculpt and the blaster but I'm not keen on the body sculpt or the cloak.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom