eBay rogues

Warn members about negative experiences with sellers on this forum or other places such as eBay or Facebook. Please read the rules before posting.
User avatar
MarkG
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 813
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:31 pm
Location: Brighton

Re: ebay cocks

Post by MarkG » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:51 am

AVOID - franschongar_0 -

Won an item via best offer last Sunday... immediate message to tell me that he was getting paid on the Wednesday....no problem..

Wednesday comes, no payment... sent a reminder.

Get another message on Thursday saying that they had only just been paid, and would send payment straight away.. no payment.
Wanted - Nothing... I'm done with it all.

User avatar
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Re: ebay cocks

Post by subzero » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:28 pm

MarkG wrote:AVOID - franschongar_0 -

Won an item via best offer last Sunday... immediate message to tell me that he was getting paid on the Wednesday....no problem..

Wednesday comes, no payment... sent a reminder.

Get another message on Thursday saying that they had only just been paid, and would send payment straight away.. no payment.
Thanks for the warning, blocked!
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4178
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: ebay cocks

Post by StarWarsFan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:09 pm

subzero wrote:
MarkG wrote:AVOID - franschongar_0 -

Won an item via best offer last Sunday... immediate message to tell me that he was getting paid on the Wednesday....no problem..

Wednesday comes, no payment... sent a reminder.

Get another message on Thursday saying that they had only just been paid, and would send payment straight away.. no payment.
Thanks for the warning, blocked!
Ditto
My feedback:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=26702

My The Force Be With You

User avatar
Clutters
New User
New User
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: ebay cocks

Post by Clutters » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:39 am

This time waster: dtoyscltd

Hot Toys seller, doing what is becoming all-too-common these days: doesn't like that his auction was won with a single bid, cancels the order and refunds the money stating "out of stock or damaged".
I got more rhymes than Kamino got Jangos.

User avatar
Robstyley
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:32 pm
Location: The other side of Mos Eisley

Re: ebay rogues

Post by Robstyley » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Anyone had any dealings with a jonesyb85? He bought a Moc from me and then I got a wierd message from PayPal saying they were holding his payment for review. Then get a message today saying they’ve cancelled his transaction due to suspicious activity?? Very strange. I cancelled his order and relisted it.

User avatar
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Re: ebay rogues

Post by subzero » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:11 pm

Robstyley wrote:Anyone had any dealings with a jonesyb85? He bought a Moc from me and then I got a wierd message from PayPal saying they were holding his payment for review. Then get a message today saying they’ve cancelled his transaction due to suspicious activity?? Very strange. I cancelled his order and relisted it.
Not dealt with him before, but it seems like you dodged a bullet. That situation usually means the buyer has reported to paypal that the transaction was unauthorised ( either that or paypal noticed it ), if you'd have already posted off the item and the payment was reversed afterwards then you'd have most likely said goodbye to your item with no money to show for it.

Iv'e had it happen on two occasions over the years with the payment sent back to the buyer and I never got my items back either. :?
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4178
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: eBay rogues

Post by StarWarsFan » Sun May 26, 2019 3:10 pm

Be careful of tomadams10

Left a neutral after almost 2 months of purchasing a beater ISP-6 Mini Rig Mini-Rig Kenner my description read:

In so so condition, missing 1 gun, parts yellowing, glass part has snapped at one of the joints, the plastic is stained brown in places. Has number of marks, dents and scratches. The Wing mechanism works fine, missing most stickers. Had taken photos of all angles

Then almost 2 months later get a neutral reads:

The model was badly faded and dirty I suppose that was reflected in the price.

WTF is wrong with some people bloody pathetic.
My feedback:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=26702

My The Force Be With You

ScruffyLookingNH
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 2969
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: eBay rogues

Post by ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Thanks for the heads up, all added to the blocked list.

User avatar
walkie
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2872
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Re: eBay rogues

Post by walkie » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:19 pm

a.l.vintagetoys
robbobjimrollup
lisipisi80

Three more to your lists boys, all invloved in the shill bidding & grading scandal

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=513248#p513248
Wanted: Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Meccano, Canadian Instruction Sheets, $$$ waiting!!

Visit My Vintage Paperwork Limelight Click Me!
The Glasslite Guide & Discussion Thread Click Me! & The Droids Guide & Discussion Thread Click Me!

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4178
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: eBay rogues

Post by StarWarsFan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 pm

walkie wrote:a.l.vintagetoys
robbobjimrollup
lisipisi80

Three more to your lists boys, all invloved in the shill bidding & grading scandal

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=513248#p513248
Cheers
My feedback:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=26702

My The Force Be With You

User avatar
edd_jedi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 7170
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:43 am
Location: Brighton
Contact:

Re: eBay rogues

Post by edd_jedi » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:58 am

Here's another genuis for your lists:
ebay.jpg
ebay.jpg (42.71 KiB) Viewed 539 times

User avatar
DarthStanley
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1769
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: Accrington,Lancashire.

Re: eBay rogues

Post by DarthStanley » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:19 pm

walkie wrote:a.l.vintagetoys
robbobjimrollup
lisipisi80

Three more to your lists boys, all invloved in the shill bidding & grading scandal

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=513248#p513248
Just a heads up,the lisipisi80 account has now changed to tomjames80!

Nothing has been relisted yet as I'm keeping an eye on these 3 accounts!
"I don't give a fuck about your war or your president!" -Snake Plissken 1981

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4178
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: eBay rogues

Post by StarWarsFan » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:23 am

DarthStanley wrote:
walkie wrote:a.l.vintagetoys
robbobjimrollup
lisipisi80

Three more to your lists boys, all invloved in the shill bidding & grading scandal

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=513248#p513248
Just a heads up,the lisipisi80 account has now changed to tomjames80!

Nothing has been relisted yet as I'm keeping an eye on these 3 accounts!
Thanks
My feedback:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=26702

My The Force Be With You

Post Reply