The LEGO Corner

Palifan

Sith Lord
It is quite a mighty piece although I think I'll have to find somewhere else to put it, just need to keep it out of the little ones reach for now.

Ian

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
This is usually a pretty good event for Star Wars builds:

https://www.steam-museum.org.uk/events/Pages/Great%20Western%20Brick%20Show%202018.aspx

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
Quick picture my son took of my latest Lego purchase. Love this set and my boy had a lot of fun building it (it's for the whole family you know!). :D

Ian

My lad would love that, he is a massive Transformers fan :lol:

chiffy

Sith Lord
Right guys, finally got round to digging out the lego sets i have decided to sell on. Apologies in advance if there is nothing juicy and sought after but i did say don't get your hopes up! I've also got a few other non star wars sets for sale that hopefully you dont mind me putting up aswell incase anyone's interested. All are mint and unopened apart from the AT-ST which has a rip on the bottom flap right hand side as pictured. I will be posting up elsewhere also. Postage will be at cost via royal mail. I know that may be slightly more expensive than a courier but from my own experiences i just dont trust them to deliver exactly what i've posted out! I have checked out the latest Buy It Now prices, not auctions, on ebay and have dropped the prices below those sets available at time of typing this. Any questions or additional photos needed then please do not hesitate to ask! I would also consider trading for other modern Star Wars stuff that i don't have like elite Greivous, Maul, Fett or Black Series 6 inch line Boskk, IG88, Emperor, Boosh blue line, Greedo orange line, or higher end red line or even other Lego sets like Ghostbusters Ecto 1, Back to the Future Delorian. Here goes....

Jedi Scout Fighter 75051 £73.38

plfYglK.jpg

B Wing 75050 £57.72

DP4sJTg.jpg

Duel On Geonosis 75017 £42.06

NvBAWPx.jpg

AT-ST Walker 75153 £36.84

60GmjPI.jpg

esH6zMf.jpg

The Beatles Yellow Submarine 21306 £50 SOLD

Ps1yed9.jpg

The Lego Movie Super Secret Police Dropship 70815 £57.72

QHkkxle.jpg

The Lego Movie Super Cycle Chase 70808 £40 SOLD

rU4M1zT.jpg

The Lego Movie Emmet's Construct-o-Mech 70814 £57.72

lAD4rfP.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
chiffy said:
If my prices are out guys i'm open to offers
I think that your prices are about right, unfortunately I either have or am not looking for the sets listed, sorry.

chiffy

Sith Lord
No worries mini i appreciate the response. I'm listing them on the lego facebook page as soon as i get time as i have no room for them anymore.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
chiffy said:
No worries mini i appreciate the response. I'm listing them on the lego facebook page as soon as i get time as i have no room for them anymore.
Good luck with them on FB, they should sell there.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Price reduction on my lego sets guys and the price now INCLUDES paypal fees! Just delivery to sort out. I've actually increased the price on the scout fighter as advised by a ' lego pro ' aswell as all the other reductions :lol: Anyways, i'm gonna list this is the modern for sale section which is what i maybe done in the 1st place.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Nice one Rob, is the Hoth set sealed or open, are you going to build?

Sealed...picked up for only £130! 8)

Will build once I have space....going to sell a lot of my non-OT sets I think. Just to many atm (over 120 sets!)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
robpmarsh said:
Mini99 said:
Nice one Rob, is the Hoth set sealed or open, are you going to build?

Sealed...picked up for only £130! 8)

Will build once I have space....going to sell a lot of my non-OT sets I think. Just to many atm (over 120 sets!)
120 sets :shock:
I know what you mean, I've stopped buying Lego at the moment as it just takes up too much room.
I always get a set to build at Christmas, and have been looking at the Hulkbuster - Ultron edition.
I think that I would be tempted to keep the Hoth set sealed, I don't build many, 90% of my sets are sealed.
Will you sell here or at Sandown/FF?

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Looking to sell some at the next Sandown in November (saves on a nightmare postage scenario). Need to find all the boxes and get them bagged up.... Likely to be around 30-40 sets!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Manged to get the Iron Man Hulk Buster from John Lewis on line last week for £95!
It wasn't in any sale, just had £25 off the rrp.
Now it's back up to £120, not sure whether it was a cock up or just a promotion?
Anyone else get/notice this?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Scarifpacific said:
Wished I'd seen that. Been after that set for a while.
I was going to get it for "my Christmas" build and started looking at where it was cheapest.
Don't even know why I looked at JL, but really glad I did.
I expected that the order was going to be rejected at checkout, but it went through!
Looking forward to Christmas now! :D
If I see one on offer again I'll let you know.

stu70

Padawan
Serious bit of kit here, collectors series Falcon, weighs in at 10kg!, looks a lot of fun albeit very expensive.

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/lego-and-bricks/lego-star-wars/lego-75192-star-wars-millennium-falcon-collector-set/p/168282

Latest posts

Top Bottom