SWTOTW, Week 38, 2018, Part 1/2 Cloud Car Pilot

Pomse2001

Grand Master
peekaygee73 said:
Some great stuff so far guys - loving the mixture of MOC, extensive cardback runs and figure variants!

I've always loved the CCP. Even as a kid I found the look so different to the other figures, and I'm sure I bought him as soon as I could.

Here are my two MOC - one ESB Kenner 45-back, the other ROTJ Kenner 48-back. The ROTJ MOC is very much a beater, but I love the fact it has the coin offer sticker on, plus it cost the same as a loose complete CCP!

Cloud Car Pilot ESB 45.jpg
Cloud Car Pilot ROTJ 48.jpg

And before anyone makes any comments on the reflection on the ESB MOC... That's no moon, it's the top of my head! :lol: :wink:

amazing, 2 moc and one with a moon on the front, that must be a very rare moc :shock: oh sorry, just read the last line, so it was just your head :lol:

Thanks mate for sharing this 2 moc with the rest of us :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
peekaygee73 said:
Some great stuff so far guys - loving the mixture of MOC, extensive cardback runs and figure variants!

I've always loved the CCP. Even as a kid I found the look so different to the other figures, and I'm sure I bought him as soon as I could.

Here are my two MOC - one ESB Kenner 45-back, the other ROTJ Kenner 48-back. The ROTJ MOC is very much a beater, but I love the fact it has the coin offer sticker on, plus it cost the same as a loose complete CCP!

Cloud Car Pilot ESB 45.jpg
Cloud Car Pilot ROTJ 48.jpg

And before anyone makes any comments on the reflection on the ESB MOC... That's no moon, it's the top of my head! :lol: :wink:
Excellent stuff! I love that 45-back... even with the phantom floating head :lol:

phantom floating head :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here are my cloud car pilot collection. Funny I did not see any for sale when I was a kid in the 80s so I did not have one and I do not find many in danish childhood lots.

01.jpg

02.jpg

P1170499.JPG

P1170500.JPG

P1170501.JPG

P1170502.JPG

P1170503.JPG

P1170504.JPG

P1170505.JPG

P1170506.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
and here are the rest of my collection, the figure with the very yellow boots and hands are my lili ledy and just like so many others he is missing his communicator :(

P1170507.JPG

P1170508.JPG

P1170509.JPG

P1170510.JPG

P1170511.JPG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Glad to see another follicly challenged and proud of it posting here... :wink:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
and here are the rest of my collection, the figure with the very yellow boots and hands are my lili ledy and just like so many others he is missing his communicator :(

P1170507.JPG

P1170508.JPG

P1170509.JPG

P1170510.JPG

P1170511.JPG
Now THAT really is an Air Force! :)

Another great collection, Lars. Is every figure shown a different COO variant, or do your photos show multiple examples of some of them? Either way, thanks for sharing!

spoons

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:
Great collection apack and lovely example mini

A weird story about this CCP. I bought a 79 back Han Hoth from Australia and this 79 back CCP arrived instead. Packed in a tiny box and it smashed through the bubble so a real waste.

A few days later the Han arrived in a similar box and had also smashed through. The Australian cards have such yellow bubbles and are so fragile.

Anyway the seller let me keep the CCP to offset he damaged Han but I sold it shortly after.

It may not look much but 79 backs are hard to find

4C1137BA-D34F-4F71-AE79-F7215AD83680.jpeg

Andy what a crazy story, 2 smashed moc mailed in 2 packets from australia :shock: Was the packing very bad ? :?

But that cloud car pilot on that moc looks fantastic, I can't see any damage on the bubble :?

He popped right out of the bottom. Han fared better as just his feet punched through but both were posted in cardboard boxes the exact size of the card backs. You have a great collection Lars, I should have sold you the 79 back :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

P1170507.JPG

P1170508.JPG

P1170509.JPG

P1170510.JPG

P1170511.JPG
Now THAT really is an Air Force! :)

Another great collection, Lars. Is every figure shown a different COO variant, or do your photos show multiple examples of some of them? Either way, thanks for sharing!

Thanks, now I only need a huge lot of cloud cars for them :lol:

No there are 14 variants and 3 extra for army building in the lot. Between them there are 8 different coo and no coo and I still have some to hunt :D

Could have been cool if kenner had made some more playsets for cloud city 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:
Great collection apack and lovely example mini

A weird story about this CCP. I bought a 79 back Han Hoth from Australia and this 79 back CCP arrived instead. Packed in a tiny box and it smashed through the bubble so a real waste.

A few days later the Han arrived in a similar box and had also smashed through. The Australian cards have such yellow bubbles and are so fragile.

Anyway the seller let me keep the CCP to offset he damaged Han but I sold it shortly after.

It may not look much but 79 backs are hard to find

4C1137BA-D34F-4F71-AE79-F7215AD83680.jpeg

Andy what a crazy story, 2 smashed moc mailed in 2 packets from australia :shock: Was the packing very bad ? :?

But that cloud car pilot on that moc looks fantastic, I can't see any damage on the bubble :?

He popped right out of the bottom. Han fared better as just his feet punched through but both were posted in cardboard boxes the exact size of the card backs. You have a great collection Lars, I should have sold you the 79 back :)

Maybe it would have helped if he had mailed them in a bigger box, sorry to read they got damaged in the mail. No problem with the 79 back, there is always another some place for sale, I think :? But thanks for thinking about me :D Thanks andy for the very kind words :D

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Excellent stuff! I love that 45-back... even with the phantom floating head :lol:
:lol: Cheers, it's probably one of my favourite MOCs. I'd love it on a 48a too.

Pomse2001 said:
amazing, 2 moc and one with a moon on the front, that must be a very rare moc :shock: oh sorry, just read the last line, so it was just your head :lol:

Thanks mate for sharing this 2 moc with the rest of us :D
:lol: No problem, I'm really loving these threads - it's a great way of seeing what people have in their collection.

Mini99 said:
Glad to see another follicly challenged and proud of it posting here... :wink:
:D Might as well embrace it, imagine how much vintage SW you can buy for the cost of having a hair transplant! :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well I never, I too thought you only collected Jawas...is that a carded PBP?
What a stunning line up you have, and I must compliment you on the way they are displayed.
Many thanks for sharing.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Nick_IoW said:
Love the CCP's everyone!

It's another fave of mine. I don't 'just' collect Jawas.

Old pic, but am up over 50 complete CCPS, now at 21 MoCs and 6 twin pod variants.

ccp1.jpg
ccp2.jpg
ccp3.jpg
ccp4.jpg
ccp5.jpg
Wow! An amazing collection, congratulations! :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Nick_IoW said:
Love the CCP's everyone!

Old pic, but am up over 50 complete CCPS, now at 21 MoCs and 6 twin pod variants.

ccp1.jpg
ccp2.jpg
ccp3.jpg
ccp4.jpg
ccp5.jpg

Amazing collection you have, I really love how you display it all 8) Thanks for sharing your collection in the thread :wink: Cool that you have a lili ledy moc :shock: also cool to see 2 loose lili ledy complete with lili ledy weapon and com 8) What backsides do you have on the mocs ? :D

Taffius

Sith Lord
Nick_IoW said:
Love the CCP's everyone!

ccp1.jpg
ccp2.jpg
ccp3.jpg
ccp4.jpg
ccp5.jpg

Wow - CCPs as well. Amazing collection and display!

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Amazing collection Nick. Here's my tuppence worth. Ordinary CCP on left, hard torso variant on right. I think it's quite easy to see the difference in torso even with my s**t phone camera in poor light.

Attachments

• AFEA01D0-61E1-4A49-A4BE-64A7DD652B2A.jpeg
    AFEA01D0-61E1-4A49-A4BE-64A7DD652B2A.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 851

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Amazing collection Nick. Here's my tuppence worth. Ordinary CCP on left, hard torso variant on right. I think it's quite easy to see the difference in torso even with my s**t phone camera in poor light.

I can see the hard torso :wink: a very mint and beautiful collection 8) thanks mate for sharing the pictures :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom