Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, good to see you all active and still in the game. Taff, do you actually watch Boston Utd footy team at all? Bit random but my cousin has recently signed on loan for them. Scored yesterday actually :mrgreen:

Taffius

Sith Lord
chiffy said:
Thanks guys, good to see you all active and still in the game. Taff, do you actually watch Boston Utd footy team at all? Bit random but my cousin has recently signed on loan for them. Scored yesterday actually :mrgreen:

Chiify - that is cool but no sorry. Like a bit of american football :D and rugby. :D
F1 and rallying too (used to be a co-driver!).

Is it mainly modern now your concentrating on or still picking up bits of vintsge too?

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
Hi I've not been on the forum for a while as i haven't been buying stuff and life gets in the way.

I've just relocated my childhood figures display case to a more prominent location - i now see them as soon as i come in through my door!

I'm now re inspired and hope to post here more frequently.

Keep up the good work

I've enjoyed looking back over the latests acquisitions and hope it won't be long before i post in that section again

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
paulcalf said:
Hi I've not been on the forum for a while as i haven't been buying stuff and life gets in the way.

I've just relocated my childhood figures display case to a more prominent location - i now see them as soon as i come in through my door!

I'm now re inspired and hope to post here more frequently.

Keep up the good work

I've enjoyed looking back over the latests acquisitions and hope it won't be long before i post in that section again

Welcome back Paul :D

Monkidoodle

Padawan
Hi All,

I've been put onto this forum by my brother in law as a great bunch of people!

Basically I've recently come into (re)possession of a bunch of my childhood SW toys, and sadly space dictates that I need to move some of them along - so I need a bit of help with valuations and hopefully a bit of interest. Although browsing the forum, I think I'm just going to be massively envious of your collections! :)

Name: Phil
Single/Married: Married
Residence: Hampshire
Kids: None
Pets: None
Collecting Focus: Was pretty much everything that I could lay my hands on!

Looking forward to browsing the forums more and chatting to you...

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Welcome Phil, I would urge you to think twice before selling your childhood toys.
Remember they are irreplaceable!
Enjoy your time here.

Monkidoodle

Padawan
Hi mini99... to be completely honest the money wouldn't go amiss (if any of it is of any value) and I really don't have the space to store much more than a few figures, so if they find their way into the hands of people who will really appreciate it, that's cool with me.

I'm falling over the Imperial Shuttle box in the dark most mornings as it is... :D

Taffius

Sith Lord
Monkidoodle said:
Hi All,

I've been put onto this forum by my brother in law as a great bunch of people!

Looking forward to browsing the forums more and chatting to you...

Welcome Phil. There are some very experienced and knowledgeable collectors here (please exclude me in that as I am still very much a novice in comparison). You will be in good hands but may wish to revise your opinion about collecting after a while - there is plenty of inspirational collections here! :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Monkidoodle said:
Basically I've recently come into (re)possession of a bunch of my childhood SW toys, and sadly space dictates that I need to move some of them along - so I need a bit of help with valuations and hopefully a bit of interest. Although browsing the forum, I think I'm just going to be massively envious of your collections! :)

Welcome Phil and I agree with others think twice before selling up. At least keep something!

You would be suprised how many collectors would like to still have their childhood collection and hugely regret selling it years ago.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Hi Phil

Welcome to the forum mate :D

Please please please think twice about selling anything from your childhood, they are irreplaceable and you will be sad :shock:

Hope you enjoy the forum lots of nice people on here 8)

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Name: Paul
Married
Residence: S Wales
Kids: 2 boys
Pets: Dog and kitten.
Character Focus: Palitoy and Tri logo
Collecting interest: Currently re-collecting after 15 years
Looking For... whatever is in my budget when available , and what I owned as a child.

Hope that's everything, as I have been a member for a while but not posted before.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Hi

Thought I would join the forum. Ive only been collecting a short while, adding to my childhood collection. I live in glasgow. I dont have a focus really but quite into cardbacks and getting more interested in mini rigs for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom