SWTOTW, Week 39, 2018, Part 2/2 Anakin Skywalker

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nice collection of Anakin's Lars.
You never cease to amaze me what you have collected over the years!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
ok better late that never, here is my little anakin collection :lol:

My 3 figures

P1170514.JPG

a cardback with a danish price sticker

P1170515.JPG

my moc with a danish price sticker

01.jpg

and a cardback with a danish price sticker, bubble is only partly sealed on this one, figure can be removed.

02.jpg
Very good Lars :)

Is it my imagination, or with your 3 loose Anakins, is the one on the right a lighter shade of grey than the other two? Or is it simply the way they are being lit?

Thanks mate for your kind words as always :D No it must be the light or something, they are the same grey all of them, but the no coo is different on them.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:
Can't say he's in my top 50 figures, but who wouldn't want a POTF example? For now I will have to settle for the Trilogo beater and childhood New Figure example card back and childhood figure. The other Trilogo card back was thrown in with a forum purchase a couple of years ago, which was a great gesture. Although can't remember which member it was. :oops:

image.jpg

Wow great anakin collection that you have, thanks mate for sharing the picture :D I agree who wouldn't want a potf example, not that I think the potf cardbacks are cool, but anakin is very rare as I understand it :?

Thanks Lars love your Anakin collection as well. I think Anakin on a POTF card is the hardest caracter to get. One whent on Vectis last month for £2000 last month, so the buyer would have paid about £2500. I was suprised how cheap it sold for. :shock:

Thanks mate for the kind words :D wow £2500 was that for a moc or only the cardback ? :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:

I am glad that I still can amaze you :wink: I am also surprised what I have found and kept for my collection the last 17 years. But
there are many other guys that have much more than me. I am just happy that I have bought most of it when the prices was low :lol:
Thanks for the kind words :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:

I am glad that I still can amaze you :wink: I am also surprised what I have found and kept for my collection the last 17 years. But
there are many other guys that have much more than me. I am just happy that I have bought most of it when the prices was low :lol:

MOC, was in very good condition as well.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:

MOC, was in very good condition as well.

Nice, I would just be happy if I had a cardback :D any idea what the price is today for a cardback ?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Not sure mate, Edd has mentioned before that for a general guide a card back is worth about 10% of the MOC version. So about £250 going on that! :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Not sure mate, Edd has mentioned before that for a general guide a card back is worth about 10% of the MOC version. So about £250 going on that! :shock:

I think £250 is a little low, is it more rare than the tri-logo general madine or jawa cardback ? :?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

I think £250 is a little low, is it more rare than the tri-logo general madine or jawa cardback ? :?

I don't think it's as rare as either of those. Your probably right on the price, will look out for one on eBay. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

I don't think it's as rare as either of those. Your probably right on the price, will look out for one on eBay. :)

Let me know what you learn about the value :wink:

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
Loose and cardback

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 18.47.25.png

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 18.47.34.png

Pomse2001

Grand Master
s1d0w said:
Loose and cardback

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 18.47.25.png
Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 18.47.34.png

Wow another mint figure and a really great cardback from you, thanks mate for sharing them :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom