A gift from my girlfriend

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:
You sound like your meant for each other, special.

Yes, I also think that we are meant for each other, I must admit I do not know many collectors who have a girlfriend that also collect toys.
So I guess I am lucky :D
Yes you truly are, mine collects shoes, expensive handbags and credit card receipts! :roll:

:lol: my girl friend also collect shoes, but she do not care about they are expensive, the cheaper she can get them the more happy she is. But I am also lucky that she collect toys, I do not remember all the toy she collect but I know she collect Schleich, barbie, anime manga figures, disney figures and puzzles :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Yesterday I got another gift from my girlfriend. She found a few star wars figures in a shop in copenhagen :D

P1170526.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
plantainman said:
Does she not know where to look for a 1984 Barada or something Lars? :lol:

No, I don't think she even know barada or maybe if there was one then he was sold. She told me there was another customer in the shop that talked like he was an star wars expert :lol: but I do not know the shop or where she bought them. The only thing I know is that she bought them in a shop that sell used toy etc. etc. in copenhagen.

I have thought about printing a list to her with pictures of all the figures even barada 1984 :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Saturday I got another gift from my girlfriend, she found this vehicle for me, I do not know how much she paid for it but she asked be how much it was worth. I said I guess £1 or £2 not more it is not perfect in the plastic, glass is missing and no stickers. She then told me she paid to much for it :shock:

But to my big surprise it has a no coo scar at the bottom of it that I do not have so I keep it as a no coo variant :D Now I have to find a nice glass for it, I hope have an extra glass laying around somewhere that I can add to it :D

P1180490.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom