Echo Live VII announced - 4 May 2019

Daz

Padawan
Nick_IoW said:
Taffius said:
Nick_IoW said:
The Holiday Inn is literally a 2 minute walk from the event.

No need to faff with car parking then. Also, if you're staying over the night before - can have a good drink and not worry about driving in the morning :)

How did you get in on Saturday morning Nick? :lol:
Nice to finally meet you and link the name to the face. Only took 6 months!

I wont lie, Daz and I were totally ****ed from the Friday night shenanigans - so bad we had to get a taxi instead of walking 200 yards to the event lol.

In fact Nick that is a total lie. The taxi driver had to drive around the ring road first and then drop us off at car park 4 level 10 so I'm guessing it was about 201 yards

Daz

Padawan
True. He did try to drop us off at the entrance to car park 4 initially, but we managed to convince him that we needed some Help and assistance during this trip.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Daz said:
True. He did try to drop us off at the entrance to car park 4 initially, but we managed to convince him that we needed some Help and assistance during this trip.

Cannot believe how poorly you both looked! :lol:

All day!!

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
My collecting goal for 2018 is to get drunk with Nick and Daz.
If that was the morning after, the night before must have been more epic than destroying a Death Star.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
If that was the morning after, the night before must have been more epic than destroying a Death Star.

It's not considered a decent session unless Nick chunders all over himself or the hotel room.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:

Holy **** Clarks, thats some goal. I never witnessed such an event however but it must be one hell of a sess on! :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
Clarkspie&chips said:

It's not considered a decent session unless Nick chunders all over himself or the hotel room.

:lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Taffius said:
Clarkspie&chips said:

Holy **** Clarks, thats some goal. I never witnessed such an event however but it must be one hell of a sess on! :lol:

Right on taff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom