paugildin-6 at it again

MrKutzzy

Padawan
You guys have more than likey seen these but i havent seen them mentioned in a thread.
Hes now selling " floating , Translucent " endor blasters.
Now when did these start popping up ?? :evil:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Looks like he's added Bespin blasters to his repertoire too.

From the pics of the Endor blaster I can see a couple of tells already that make it differ from an original. Sadly we're talking differences under a magnifying glass. These will undoubtedly catch out a lot of people unless closely compared to an original.

subzero

Sith Lord
Unfortunately it's an unwinnable fight, it will just keep spreading like cancer. :evil:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Looks like he's added Bespin blasters to his repertoire too.

From the pics of the Endor blaster I can see a couple of tells already that make it differ from an original. Sadly we're talking differences under a magnifying glass. These will undoubtedly catch out a lot of people unless closely compared to an original.
It is based on the mold 2 variant on TIG. As AJ says, fortunately the black Endor blaster did not come in that particular mold. There are visible differences in hand and also in good quality pics online, however agree that it will catch a lot of collectors out. We have already seen instances on eBay with the Blasters popping up advertised as originals. :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom