Stupid stupid stupid !!!!!!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-figures/153254969911?hash=item23aeb54237:g:GB0AAOSw5Qtb1Kcp

I give up!!!!!!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Sent him a message and he was actually very amenable. Changed the price and description, but not the title :roll:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
What also annoys me about that listing is the postage is £2.95. I've noticed a lot of loose figures have £2.95 postage, is it ebay recommending that?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
What also annoys me about that listing is the postage is £2.95. I've noticed a lot of loose figures have £2.95 postage, is it ebay recommending that?

Ditto seen loads like that now :(

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
theforceuk said:

Think it is an ebay recommendation, I always keep postage to a minimum and change it because it pisses me off when some sellers have your pants down with extortionate postage :evil: :evil:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
StarWarsFan said:
theforceuk said:

Think it is an ebay recommendation, I always keep postage to a minimum and change it because it pisses me off when some sellers have your pants down with extortionate postage :evil: :evil:

Ditto

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
eBay are loosing out on a lot of sales if they're not getting the postage cost correct.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom