SWTOTW, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2 "Battle Damaged" X-Wing Fighter

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
First, sorry for the late reply in this thread, I am really busy at the moment :( Thanks for sharing the pictures of this 2 awesome boxes :D As always I love that palitoy logo and cool that you have a kenner misb :D I will try to get some time to find my boxes today so I can share my collection today :D I can take a look to see if I have an extra esb instruction if you want to replace it ? :D
Thanks Lars. If you should have a spare set of Palitoy ESB instructions, I would definitely be interested in buying them, so many thanks for looking :)

No problem I will take a look :wink:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
4. Kenner box with grey x-wing.

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

5. cut front of tri-logo x-wing

40.jpg

6. another x-wing that I only have found one of, it is grey/white. Different colour than the white, plastic also looks and feels harder.

50.jpg
Great stuff as usual, Lars. I know it's only a cut front, but I do like that Tri-logo box picture! Interesting that it reverts to the plain white X-wing rather than the newer grey one.

Thanks for sharing :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
4. Kenner box with grey x-wing.

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

5. cut front of tri-logo x-wing

40.jpg

6. another x-wing that I only have found one of, it is grey/white. Different colour than the white, plastic also looks and feels harder.

50.jpg
Great stuff as usual, Lars. I know it's only a cut front, but I do like that Tri-logo box picture! Interesting that it reverts to the plain white X-wing rather than the newer grey one.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for the kind words :D me to, I also love that cut tri-logo, I hope that I one day can replace it with a box :D Yes strange that the white x-wing is on the box, maybe they had more than they could sell and they just need a new box for it :? about the grey/white x-wing, I am thinking maybe produced in spain, I am not 100% sure about that yet :?

apack7229

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Ok that must be the very damaged variant with 4 guns blown away and the glass has also been destroyed :wink: :lol:

Still a nice x-wing mate, have you been thinking about fixing it with guns and glass ? :D

Not really just like it how it is. :) It's the super rare yellowed variant. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Wow superb boxed examples Jeremy and Andy. Lovely grey example Lars... don't see so many of them in collections.

thanks mate for the very kind words, I agree we do not see many of them :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Think I need to get one for my collection along with a nice Slave-1 and Imperial Troop Transporter :D

Sounds like a good idea to buy one and also the other 2 vehicles :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Ok that must be the very damaged variant with 4 guns blown away and the glass has also been destroyed :wink: :lol:

Still a nice x-wing mate, have you been thinking about fixing it with guns and glass ? :D

Not really just like it how it is. :) It's the super rare yellowed variant. :lol:

Yes the super rare yellow x-wing :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Yes the super rare yellow x-wing :lol:

One of a kind. Might even be a prototype. :lol:

I am sure that I also have one that is yellow that I have not had time to put up for sale, it is very rare as you write, if you need another one then I am sure we can make a deal :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
First, sorry for the late reply in this thread, I am really busy at the moment :( Thanks for sharing the pictures of this 2 awesome boxes :D As always I love that palitoy logo and cool that you have a kenner misb :D I will try to get some time to find my boxes today so I can share my collection today :D I can take a look to see if I have an extra esb instruction if you want to replace it ? :D
Thanks Lars. If you should have a spare set of Palitoy ESB instructions, I would definitely be interested in buying them, so many thanks for looking :)

Sorry mate, I did not have any esb extra esb instruction :( But I found a different rotj instruction, that I did not know I had :shock: :lol: Now I need another box so I can complete a set with that instruction :lol:

Here is a picture of it, there is text on the bottom, but no text on the one I have in my box :shock:

P1170615.JPG

apack7229

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
I am sure that I also have one that is yellow that I have not had time to put up for sale, it is very rare as you write, if you need another one then I am sure we can make a deal :lol:

It might be this one since I got it off of you a few months back. Unless you have another.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

Sorry mate, I did not have any esb extra esb instruction :( But I found a different rotj instruction, that I did not know I had :shock: :lol: Now I need another box so I can complete a set with that instruction :lol:

Here is a picture of it, there is text on the bottom, but no text on the one I have in my box :shock:

P1170615.JPG
No problem. Thanks for looking anyway :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:

It might be this one since I got it off of you a few months back. Unless you have another.

I forgot, then I have sold it :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

P1170615.JPG

No problem, any idea how many instruction variants there is for this vehicle ? :?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

P1170615.JPG

No problem, any idea how many instruction variants there is for this vehicle ? :?
Sorry, I've no idea :-(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom