Modern wanted thread

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Hi as above am after the 4 pack classic set of luke, darth, Han and chewie. After an unopened set. No trade, looking to buy outright. Thanks

Taffius

Sith Lord
Nice to have figures, mint packaging:

Rogue One Galen Erso
Rogue One wave Target Saga 7/8 pack
K2SO's

Vintage Collection - mint packaging - any considered as I have only 4 so far.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Few modern pieces I'm looking to get for Xmas that will be getting opened - I remember reading about an online store that was discounting damaged boxes. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Cheers

Taffius

Sith Lord
db94 said:
Few modern pieces I'm looking to get for Xmas that will be getting opened - I remember reading about an online store that was discounting damaged boxes. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Cheers

I think Dark Side Toys and XS Stock do that but not 100% sure.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Off to a city on a modern collectors recce tomorrow. Hitting TK Maxx, The Entertainer, Home Bargains, Poundland and anywhere else there might a sniff of modern figures and vehicles.

Will of course bring you news but are there any pick ups required if spotted. Call me selfless but I have priority if I can only find one I havent got! :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Off to a city on a modern collectors recce tomorrow. Hitting TK Maxx, The Entertainer, Home Bargains, Poundland and anywhere else there might a sniff of modern figures and vehicles.

Will of course bring you news but are there any pick ups required if spotted. Call me selfless but I have priority if I can only find one I havent got! :D

You know what I'm after Taff so feel free to help out if you see anything and have a great time :D

Ian

Taffius

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
Taffius said:

You know what I'm after Taff so feel free to help out if you see anything and have a great time :D

Ian

Got you covered Ian. New storage facility rented already! :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
One solitary Kylo's Tie silencer in TKmax Kings lynn if anyone is in this direction, decided to pass on it and focus purely on 6inch again :p

I saw the same thing in TKmax yesterday in Bristol, looks like that's all TKmax were allowed to order :D

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
Does anyone have these stands for sale? Iain used to stock them but he doesn't anymore :cry:

Attachments

• AB8090EE-4619-43F2-8569-981086877993.jpeg
    AB8090EE-4619-43F2-8569-981086877993.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 2,021
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom