Is this legit ???

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Seen this for sale and would like some advice please. Is the autograph legitimate?

Listing says it been signed by Ralph Mcquarrie?

Hope somebody could advise :D
$_58 (1).JPG

Attachments

• $_58.JPG
    $_58.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 2,102

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Can anybody advise please. If it is legitimate then would be a shame to lose out on it :D

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I have no idea on the authenticity but McQuarries sig is on all the portfolio stuff so you could do a side by side check pretty easily.

Is that image a McQuarrie though? I can't say I've seen it before

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Being a lazy bastard at work so ive found this in a sale thread of mine.

Attachments

• SAM_4809.jpg
    SAM_4809.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,046

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Being a lazy bastard at work so ive found this in a sale thread of mine.[/quote]

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Cheers lads for the replies, comparing it with the example in the book and also online, I would say it's legit. Have looked around and can't find another print the same. Will dig deeper. Thanks again :D

thejettasetta

Padawan
It's the image used on the first official Star Wars Fan Club poster by McQuarrie

Dreams & Visions Press were selling similar signed ones but it was a little before Ralph passed and he wasn't signing with his full signature just RMcQ

0TV2yGsl.jpg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
thejettasetta said:
It's the image used on the first official Star Wars Fan Club poster by McQuarrie

Dreams & Visions Press were selling similar signed ones but it was a little before Ralph passed and he wasn't signing with his full signature just RMcQ

0TV2yGsl.jpg

Cheers dude, thanks for the info. The framed print is for sale for £8. Just like the style of the image. Will look good in a black frame for my little SW corner :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom