Padawan
Sorry for the delay.....

Welcome back Santa :D

Christmas wish list (drum roll please )
ESB UK Sticker album
Oral-B toothbrush
Any odd ball SW
Wax packs
To be honest happy to receive anything in good old fashioned Christmas spirit :D

Merry Christmas
Daz

TrooperWill

Padawan
Hi all, sorry, life got in the way for a few weeks and i forgot... :oops: :oops:

really excited to be taking part in my first xmas secret Santa here!

not to worry, im back on the radar now. whoever is lucky enough to get me has it easy really, im still missing several basic bits for my main run, and as i have started to filter out the rougher figures and replace them with nice examples i have several basic figures i need. should hopefully be an easy one for you!

ok so im looking for these to replace the beater placeholders i have at the moment:
han solo- big or small head if cheap enough to find as both seem to be getting pricier
leia- princess
r2-d2-solid dome
c3-po- fixed limb
c3-po removable limb
sand person
hammerhead
walrus face
red snaggletooth
tie pilot
max rebo band
all last 17, I cheaped out hard buying and trading for my first set so anything would be very appreciated, believe nice anakins and average incomplete ewoks/lukes are well within budget. if not dont worry, im not expecting these. :D

things i dont have:
Vinyl cape jawa, Blue snaggletooth, ewok village, AT-AT chin cannons :wink: :wink: go on, make my xmas! :lol: :wink:
nice complete cap-2
any of the playsets-have none of them
ewok weapons, spears, axe, chirpas club, bows etc, have none.
4-LOM gun
Zuckass Gun
2x Imperial blasters
2x smugglers blasters
lando grey cape
all lightsabers, all colours (life lesson kids, dont buy knackered ones the first time round, i did and they look gash on display)
snowspeeder cannon x1
8x ywing struts and endcaps
3x xwing cannons
2x speederbike flaps
ewok catapult
ewok glider
door, ramp and carb block for slave 1
front gun for INT 4
top fin for ISP 6
all 3 guns for endor forest ranger
jabbas throne, have the slug but not his seat!

or, blow me away with my first MOC, i have none so a torn, folded, faded nikto or klaatu would genuinely be a great present that again i believe should be below budget.

I realise some/all of this is quite hard to find\bit cheeky to ask for, dont worry, im very easy going and would genuinely be thrilled to open an envelope with a few random bits in it. more than happy to have incomplete stuff, my kids play with some of my collection (under very close supervision) so not having a complete play-set/vehicle/figure really doesn't matter to much to me. and please dont go to any trouble or stress, im also happy with haribo if you cant find anything!

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
And we're in business 8)

You have up to Wednesday to make any tweaks to your lists, please no wholesale changes though as I know some gifts have been bought already!

Cheers

S

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
There should hopefully be a few more gifts landing any day now, please do let me know as when you receive yours!

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mine arrived this morning. I'm very impressed with the wrapping.

I'm just waiting on a few bits then mine will be on it's way.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
My gift has arrived today Santa and is now under my tree awaiting the excitement of the 25th, I'm so giddy I'm off to have a Snowball

Taffius

Sith Lord
My gift has arrived Santa and its huge! Under the tree ready for the special day, although very hard to resist opening the box! Many thanks.

Mrs upset as nothing else can fit under tree now! :lol:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Mine arrived and I nearly opened the bastard by mistake...! Totally forgot about SS. I thought it was a Star Wars VHS set I bought, ripped the outer box open, started pulling the bubble off and luckily clocked the wrapping paper in time. Under the tree now :)

Christian

Jedi Master
Many many thanks to Secret Santa for being so generous to Save the Children. It will make a difference.
Merry Christmas all.

Regards
Christian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom