Latest Acquisitions

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Something a little different from me.
I've been looking for one of these sealed on card for a while now.
I think the colours really "pop" on the red card back, it's "of it's time".
PS: Anyone that knows me, will know that I have no need to open and use this, in fact it's the first comb I've bought in over 20 years! :lol:

Attachments

• 15B77727-2D87-4C51-B9B6-C337C896FE24.jpeg
    15B77727-2D87-4C51-B9B6-C337C896FE24.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 640

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
PS: Anyone that knows me, will know that I have no need to open and use this, in fact it's the first comb I've bought in over 20 years! :lol:

Lovely pick up :D

Taffius

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:

Never seen one before and that is mint. Nice share mini. :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Taffius said:
Mini99 said:

Never seen one before and that is mint. Nice share mini. :D
Thanks guys.
You see them around, often beaten up or loose, normally in the US where they came from and the postage is a killer on the deal.
Adam Joseph did a few quirky SW items, they did a Sy Snootles comb as well, notice that the bubble is the same for both combs!
Maybe something for Stuart if he's not got one?
175FBD87-7780-4C67-9544-3B28B6359179.jpeg

Picture from the web.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
That IS different! I've never seen one of those before, but it looks to be in fabulous condition, and if you've been searching for one for a while, congratulations on picking one up :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks Jeremy.
It's not that they are rare, i have found them hard to find on a card and in the Uk.
Really it isn't what I collect, but they caught my eye and thought I would try to find one.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Thanks Jeremy.
It's not that they are rare, i have found them hard to find on a card and in the Uk.
Really it isn't what I collect, but they caught my eye and thought I would try to find one.

Good score Mini, that's cool that is. It's not really my sort of thing either but I like it. Great way to collect, buy what you like the look of, don't be governed by self imposed rules. I try to do that, sometimes runs and completing things can become tedious, for me anyway.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Robstyley said:
Mini99 said:
Thanks Jeremy.

Good score Mini, that's cool that is. It's not really my sort of thing either but I like it. Great way to collect, buy what you like the look of, don't be governed by self imposed rules. I try to do that, sometimes runs and completing things can become tedious, for me anyway.
Many thanks.
Totally agree with you, I bought a few MOCs last year "just to complete a run", but have now realised that I don't appreciate them as they do nothing for me.
So will be moving on a few in the new year and buying items that appeal to me.
No fixed rules, no "got to buy", more collecting from the heart, that's how it should be.

coomber75

Sith Lord
having got really close to a full moc run, i too am now thinking do i bother or just keep the bits i love and display and move the other moc on.. equally will i ever really buy a yak moc :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Just added a dark blue R2 to the loose vintage collection, so took the opportunity of showing my recently acquired first 12 stand again :D

32331285928_d137ee8127_b.jpg

That's a lovely looking set of figures and stand, you must be very happy with it.

Ian

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
The first 12 look so good on that display stand, lovely set.

I've had a few new arrivals today, a complete set of British ESB cinema lobby cards from eBay, and 4 more Westbrook birthday cards and an HCF Sketch Pad from Toys of Tatooine on Facebook.

7F53691C-D986-4D63-89FF-AB5DF1EAA736.jpeg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
AndyPreston said:
The first 12 look so good on that display stand, lovely set.

I've had a few new arrivals today, a complete set of British ESB cinema lobby cards from eBay, and 4 more Westbrook birthday cards and an HCF Sketch Pad from Toys of Tatooine on Facebook.

7F53691C-D986-4D63-89FF-AB5DF1EAA736.jpeg

Very nice Andy, those lobby cards are awesome, would look good framed 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
My Vectis purchase arrived today. I got into a bidding war with this one, but having been on the lookout for one for ages I decided before the auction I was going to win this whatever it took. Possibly my favourite MOC purchase this year, I think this cardback looks particularly gorgeous offerless and logoless.

27B29364-BFBA-4B9A-961C-6AE323DCE059.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom