• Barada

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Teebo

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Group B sees the first competitor from the first 12 range of figures as Chewbacca starts his campaign, quarter finalist back in 2015 was the Wookiees best effort and since then has seen him eliminated in the 1st round since, a disappointing run of form which he will hope to change here.

As far as previous performances go it's actually another group which lacks any real experience in the advanced stages. Power Droid has been a steady improver, 1st round exits in 2014 and 2015 were followed with second round eliminations in 2016 and 2017, however in 2018 he had his best run yet as he reached the third round. A second droid is in this group in the shape of FX-7 but he has no form at all with 1st round exits in every competition since it started.

There have also been first round exits every year for both Teebo and Barada too. But for 4-LOM he has cleared the group stage on three occasions, 2014, 2015 and 2018, but has yet to win a knockout match so the second round is as far as he has gone. And finally Leia Bespin, a great figure for sure but four 1st round exits have only been broken up with a single 2nd round appearance in 2015.

So looking at all their previous it could well see new blood reach the second round for the first time.

LET'S GET VOTING

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE THREE

VOTING CLOSES 11.45am Friday 4th January

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
106AAE47-8DE4-429D-9161-2AD696710F2B.jpeg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
4-LOM gets one of my votes this time - great figure, great accessories, deserves to do better
Chewbacca - it's Chewie - nothing more to say
Princess Leia Bespin - getting my final vote, just, over Power Droid, nice figure, nice cape, winning smile - sounds a bit like me

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
4-LOM - Great coat and his gun is cool, deserves more love!
Bespin leia - Anyone wearing a tablecloth deserves a vote!
Teebo - all about the angry bear accessories - Horn, axe and a hat!!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Agree and disagree...
4Lom, Power Droid and Leia get my votes,how can anyone not love the Gonk!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Leia, Chewbacca and 4-LOM for me. It was a close thing between Chewie and the Power Droid, but the 'first 12-ness' of Chewie just edged it for me ;-)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
This is a horrendous round. So many of these mean so much to me: Chewie was my first figure. PD I could never find new as a kid, FX-7 my brother's figure coveted by me, Barada was the first of the Last 17 I ever found in a childhood collection in the 90s, 4-LOM's harness is the last of of my childhood vintage figures. Such a shame to vote anyone out.

PD
FX-7
4-LOM

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
4-LOM gets first place for me
I've put FX-7 2nd as I loved all those mechanical arms as a kid, plus the head goes round and up and down.. brilliant!
Third was a toughie, but I plumped for Teebo as I was (and still am) a big fan of all the accessories he has

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Leia, Power Droid and Teebo for me. Funnily enough, this round of figures contains none that hold any sentimental value for me, so I found it hard to pick the second and third figures, after Leia (who usually gets my vote) :)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Group B like Group A sees a Droid top the lot with an impressive 40 votes Power Droid progresses as group winner. Perhaps 2019 is the year of the Droid???

Chewbacca and Leia Bespin come joint second tied on 34 votes and both will progress alongside each other to create a three way tie in the second round.

Qualifiers

Death Star Droid
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Power Droid
Chewbacca / Leia Bespin

Latest posts

Top Bottom