SWTOTW, Week 1, 2019, Part 1/2 Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Gown)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks Andy, as you know she's with her brother now :D , still looking for Han for the set of three!
Lars, a great collection as usual.
Ian, lovley Palitoy re seal, a great job.
A really lovley pair :roll: Dr ball.
And well what can I say Jeremy, nice line up of loose and a beautiful Palitoy MOC and card back.
You know my view on varients, but what is the pretty one with red lips and pale face (first picture, right hand side)?

apack7229

Sith Lord
Here's mine.

Attachments

• 9DDF4CAD-5FCB-487C-8F9A-E19B5A07130C.jpeg
    9DDF4CAD-5FCB-487C-8F9A-E19B5A07130C.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 1D80C68F-B96D-495B-AF66-B477367C04F5.jpeg
    1D80C68F-B96D-495B-AF66-B477367C04F5.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,089

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well this thread is growing rapidly with some great examples (love the mocs on display). Both Snaketibe and Lars's army of variants is truly stunning to see and it's amazing how many differences there are for this figure (that 30A partial seal looks stunning). I've always loved the card art as well and it's Carrie in her prime for me (hubba hubba!)

Great start to the New year lars so let's keep it up :D

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Thanks Andy, as you know she's with her brother now :D , still looking for Han for the set of three!
And well what can I say Jeremy, nice line up of loose and a beautiful Palitoy MOC and card back.
You know my view on varients, but what is the pretty one with red lips and pale face (first picture, right hand side)?

Thanks mate for the very kind words :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Well this thread is growing rapidly with some great examples (love the mocs on display). Both Snaketibe and Lars's army of variants is truly stunning to see and it's amazing how many differences there are for this figure (that 30A partial seal looks stunning). I've always loved the card art as well and it's Carrie in her prime for me (hubba hubba!)

Great start to the New year lars so let's keep it up :D

Ian

Thanks Ian for the very kind words as always :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
and here are my only moc and a few cardbacks :D

01.jpg

P1170862.JPG

P1170863.JPG

P1170864.JPG

P1170865.JPG

P1170866.JPG

P1170867.JPG

P1170868.JPG
Thanks for the compliments on my collection, Lars.

As for yours, as always you come up trumps with another impressive array of variants and cardbacks, plus a nice MOC. It's a terrific collection, so thanks for sharing :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Thanks, Nick. The Leia in question is the 'ghost' face variant, aka the Palitoy Pale Face. You can read about it (plus a ton of Leia Bespin info in general) here http://leia.bespin.info/index.php?pageID=25#5A, with the home page being here http://leia.bespin.info/

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
and here are my only moc and a few cardbacks :D

01.jpg

P1170862.JPG

P1170863.JPG

P1170864.JPG

P1170865.JPG

P1170866.JPG

P1170867.JPG

P1170868.JPG
Thanks for the compliments on my collection, Lars.

As for yours, as always you come up trumps with another impressive array of variants and cardbacks, plus a nice MOC. It's a terrific collection, so thanks for sharing :)

Your Welcome :D

And thanks for the very kind words, I am happy that you like my collection :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
Thanks, Nick. The Leia in question is the 'ghost' face variant, aka the Palitoy Pale Face. You can read about it (plus a ton of Leia Bespin info in general) here http://leia.bespin.info/index.php?pageID=25#5A, with the home page being here http://leia.bespin.info/
Thanks for the links, intresting reading.
I would like to have one of those as I think she looks her best, but I suppose that they change hands for a fair bit over the "normal" ones, and they are expensive enough!
Anyone have a mint one for sale?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

That was an interesting read about the Palitoy variant but is this version only on the turtle neck version?

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

That was an interesting read about the Palitoy variant but is this version only on the turtle neck version?

Ian
I'm afraid I don't know. However that website seems pretty thorough, so I would be very surprised if a flesh-neck pale face variant did exist whilst managing to escape the notice of whoever maintains that site. Still, it's possible I suppose.

poncho

Grand Master
should really chime this one in one of my beater MOCs and you sold it to me Lars 5 years ago :)

Attachments

• 15468532313512114368817.jpg
    15468532313512114368817.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,252

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

thanks nice links :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
poncho said:
should really chime this one in one of my beater MOCs and you sold it to me Lars 5 years ago :)

Nice, I have forgot all about that one, I am glad to see that you still have it 8) thanks for sharing it in the thread :D

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Here's another 31-back Kenner MOC. I bloody love this cardback!

Leia Organa (Bespin Gown) ESB 31-back front.jpg

Interestingly she's a short-pour on her right foot.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
peekaygee73 said:

A beautiful MOC!

Thanks for sharing :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
peekaygee73 said:

Wow nice leia moc, unpainted foot and short-pour, very cool 8)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Cool Leia, s1d0w

I do like these threads but is there also an index with the characters name for easy access ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom