• C-3P0

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Luke Skywalker

Votes: 42 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Moving on to group J there are a couple of stand outs here who'll be favourites but also a couple of figures here that will surely run them close and perhaps pip them to the post.

Yoda will be the clear favourite here having reached the semi final in 2014, 2015 and 2018, however he has failed to push on and reach that elusive final so far.

Luke Skywalker will obviously be main challenger, but 2016 aside he has massively under performed, 2nd round exits in 2014 and 2018 and a 3rd exit in 2017 were pretty poor for a figure of his stature. He did reach the Quarter Final in 2015 and made the final where he lost to Emperor's Royal guard in 2016.

Another first 12 figure who'll be hoping to push them both here is C3P0, however his best is a third round which sits sandwiched between two 2nd round exits and two 1st round exits.

Another threat on paper is Han Hoth, but perhaps the forum aren't that keen as in 2014, 2015 and 2017 he failed to clear the group stages, he only made the second round in 2018. His best outing was in 2016 where he made the quarter finals but judging by his other efforts he may have had a fortunate draw that year.

The other two making up this group you feel will be battling for who finishes 5th and who finishes 6th as 8D8 and Anakin complete the line up for Group J. Both have had group stage exits every year so far, don't expect that to change this campaign.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR THREE FAVOURITES

VOTING CLOSES 5.10pm ON THURSDAY 10th JANUARY

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
9F784B9E-D7A6-419A-A3CF-2E5A7CACDAEF.jpeg

Thanks to Star Wars tracker for use of images

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Some great figures in this group that should do better

Yoda - great figure, great accessories, easy choice
Luke - well it's Luke, doesn't get anymore iconic than this
C-3P0 - tough choice between him and Han Hoth, more memories of Han Hoth as a child as he had a snapped leg, but Threepio so integral to the trilogy so he's my choice this time out

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I voted for Anakin three times... Oh no wait a minute, no I didn't :lol:

Yoda (jointly my fave figure overall) got the nod, along with Han Hoth (great childhood memories of being given him one Christmas :-D), and Luke, although it was really close between him and C-3PO!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I voted for Anakin three times... Oh no wait a minute, no I didn't :lol:

Yoda (jointly my fave figure overall) got the nod, along with Han Hoth (great childhood memories of being given him one Christmas :-D), and Luke, although it was really close between him and C-3PO!

Who will be the first to give anakin a vote ? :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Han Hoth - utterly brilliant figure... how a figure with his own working holster hasn't won is beyond me... sure he's the wrong colour but who cares!
Yoda - perfect sculpt, perfect outfit and accessories and all in small package - bit like Stu really
Luke - Loathed to vote for him as its another figure I don't care that much for, but he's head and shoulders better than the others on offer for me

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
First is a given, but an interesting battle for second place, my money's on Han to get out of the group stages.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Found this a tough one!
1 - Yoda - he's got a stick, a snake and a cheeky smile, what's not to like!
2 - Luke - although the fact he yellows so easily almost put me off
3 - C3 - Great memories, but loose limbs made this decision harder!

Han Hoth almost made it but the paint wear on this guy puts me right off!!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Group finishes with Yoda having a comfortable victory whilst Luke scrapes through by a couple of votes over Han Hoth

QUALIFIERS

Death Star Droid
Hoth Rebel Solider
Power Droid
Chewbacca / Leia Bespin
Stormtrooper
Luke jedi
Greedo
Sand People
ERG
Luke X-Wing
Luke Bespin