GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Christian

Jedi Master
Scarifpacific said:
Just goes to show what a high, quality product he produces. Not to mention the superb customer service as well. Here's to another 10 years!!!!

"10 more years! 10 more years! 10 more years!"

Here's hoping... I wonder how much a MOC Klaatu will be in 2028?

:D :D :D

Cheers,
Christian

Christian

Jedi Master
Cornish_jedi said:
Thanks for the Acrylic!! See you at Echo.... taking pre orders?

Absolutely - thoroughly looking forward to it and the Pre-order list will be open soon.

Please come over to the stand and introduce yourself.

Cheers,
Christian

poncho

Grand Master
Christian said:
Cornish_jedi said:
Thanks for the Acrylic!! See you at Echo.... taking pre orders?

Absolutely - thoroughly looking forward to it and the Pre-order list will be open soon.

Please come over to the stand and introduce yourself.

Cheers,
Christian
if i give you dimensions of a lego box could you see if you have a box thats fits it?

hanskywalker

Youngling
Hello

You have something that might fit the Slave 1 box? Just picked up a nice boxed Slave 1 that could do with putting on display. :)

Christian

Jedi Master
hanskywalker said:
Hello

You have something that might fit the Slave 1 box? Just picked up a nice boxed Slave 1 that could do with putting on display. :)

In the pipeline but not currently a stock item.

Watch this space :)

Cheers,
Christian

stu70

Padawan
Any chance there will there be a Darth Vader Tie Fighter box produced at all?

Cheers.

Christian

Jedi Master
Hello Everyone,

I hope that the festive spirit is starting to flow and to help it along I have a special Farthest From Pre-Order Offer to announce...

10% OFF ALL STOCK!!!

Yes - across the whole range even the existing multi-buy discounts shown on the website AN EXTRA 10% off :eek:

How to Pre-Order your cases for collection:

*** Please note that the list will CLOSE on WEDNESDAY 5th ***

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I look forward to seeing everyone who is attending on the day.

All the best,
Christian

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Can't recommend this more, love this case!

Cheers :D

45479229034_02cc5674b9_c.jpg

Taffius

Sith Lord
Hi Christian,

Wife is looking for stocking fillers - I asked for acrylic cases and now have to do the foot work.

When is the last posting dates for you?

After a two deep bubble cases. One for gamorrean guard on jedi card and going to try one on a modern vintage collection card.

Any stock of these?

Christian

Jedi Master
Hello SWF'ukers!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy 2019!

I am pleased to announce that throughout January for all GW Acrylic orders placed through the website (http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk) over £50 will be shipped with FREE delivery. (UK Only)

Just choose STANDARD delivery at the checkout and it will automatically be deducted.

All the best and look forward to seeing you all at Farthest From, Celebration Chicago or Echo Live!

Regards,
Christian

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great special offer on at the moment, 15% discount and free postage on orders over £50. :D

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
On my latest order I gave the Loose/Bagged Figure + COA/Flyer/Leaflet Bespoke Display Case a try.
I'm stunned. Best way to display the YPS Trooper.

GWA-Case_YPS_640.jpg

UKS

Jedi Knight
Hiya!

A couple of quick Acrylic questions people maybe able to help me with...

...is there any form of guide on box size per figure? I am going to need to box about 80 of the original range - and by eye I can't tell which would need a deeper or deepest box over another... is there any advice? I know trilogo is the deeper, but I don't know about individual figures.

Secondly, is there a bulk buy discount anywhere? I am about to buy abut 40 Hasbro WWF cases as well as the above and spend well over a grand - I just didn't know if there were any deals going for such a large buy?

Thanks!

UKS

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
UKS said:
Hiya!

A couple of quick Acrylic questions people maybe able to help me with...

...is there any form of guide on box size per figure? I am going to need to box about 80 of the original range - and by eye I can't tell which would need a deeper or deepest box over another... is there any advice? I know trilogo is the deeper, but I don't know about individual figures.

Secondly, is there a bulk buy discount anywhere? I am about to buy abut 40 Hasbro WWF cases as well as the above and spend well over a grand - I just didn't know if there were any deals going for such a large buy?

Thanks!

UKS
I would suggest that you contact Christian directly here or message him from Facebook.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom