• Stormtrooper

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • Imperial Gunner

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The final match for today sees the first ever champion, Stormtrooper, take on the Imperial Gunner.

Stormtrooper got to the quarter finals again last year but the three years between then and his victory had seem him do very poorly. This year he came through a very tough group which saw 2015 champion Boba Fett eliminated.

His opponent, Imperial Gunner, made the third round in 2017 and to date is his best performance. He finished runner up in group H which was won by the popular Hoth Stormie.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

VOTING CLOSES TUESDAY 22nd AT 5.15pm

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
038466DE-54AE-4C16-BB7F-6590C82623D8.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Oh now this is un fair, two of my favourites up against each other.
I have gone with the Gunner, but expect the Stormtrooper to win hands down.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nooooooooo :cry: It's like choosing between your child and your SW collection. No one can be expected to make that decision. I may even have to sit this round out so I can blame anyone who votes for whichever figure wins.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Tough one. Stormtrooper was one of my favourites as a kid and one that made it into pretty much every game I played with my figures but the gunner was the very last figure I bought BITD.

Stormtrooper it is.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Really hard, not a fan of either. Stormie is to soft a sculpt, so looks a bit wet and puffy compared to how cool a real storm-trooper looks on film and I really don't get the love for The Gunner.. .looks cool, but not a great toy IMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom