Resistance Figures from USA

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
My mate was in Florida and picked them up for me from Walmart. Look kind of cool.

Attachments

• 20190127_174904.jpg
    20190127_174904.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 20190127_174908.jpg
    20190127_174908.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,429

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great that your friend managed to pick these up for you. I've still not seen the show but I do like these animated figure lines, they're a slightly different thing to get and I do wonder if these will be the sets that people will want to put together in the future.

Ian

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Great that your friend managed to pick these up for you. I've still not seen the show but I do like these animated figure lines, they're a slightly different thing to get and I do wonder if these will be the sets that people will want to put together in the future.

Ian

Me neither TBH had never heard of it or was aware of the figures. He sent me the pics asking if there was anything I would like. Saw the figures with princess leia and though they looked cool.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Ive only pre ordered the trooper figures from the 1st resistance wave. I dont care for humanoids but your mate is a star for picking them up for you mate. Cant even remember their names but theyre shiny :lol: The red, gold and white efforts from what i recall. I wont even watch the programme but diffo colour non bootleg troopers rock!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
chiffy said:
Ive only pre ordered the trooper figures from the 1st resistance wave. I dont care for humanoids but your mate is a star for picking them up for you mate. Cant even remember their names but theyre shiny :lol: The red, gold and white efforts from what i recall. I wont even watch the programme but diffo colour non bootleg troopers rock!

Cheers mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom